Disciplined self-starter with several years of experience in the workforce. A result-oriented focus with a clear understanding of business profitability and accurate pipeline/forecasting. Experienced project coordinator with a strong reputation for seamlessly organizing all aspects of the project life cycle.
• Founding recruitment consultant of 1st office launched in U.S.
• Managed entire end-to-end recruitment process – from identifying prospective clients, generating leads, headhunting senior level candidates, coordinating interviews, to managing candidate placements
• Built relationships and won business with senior and C-Suite executives from reputable HealthTech startup companies
• Pitched business models, terms, and USP’s of Storm3 on business development calls
• Managed client portfolios for HealthTech businesses, conducted weekly client meetings, and provided market intel
• Managed daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs, set KPI goals with specific objectives and communicated progress in weekly and monthly business reviews • Demonstrated exceptional sales results to be promoted to Senior, with a total of $236k in first-year sales
• Liaised with clients to transform their hiring processes and oversee successful implementation of various programs including sourcing, selecting, hiring, and onboarding of hires
• Played a fundamental part in the company’s internal culture committee – from partnering with HR to facilitate effective communication and collaboration regarding internal concerns and suggestions between the company’s individual contributors and leadership, leading efforts to increase the company’s DE&I initiatives, and planning team building events to promote a healthy work culture
• Managed sales floor and coached sales reps based on each person’s development needs, created strategic game plans to improve key metrics and skill set, performed live role plays, and monthly 1 on 1s
• Trained sales reps on best pitching methods for new products, services, promotions, or plans
• Generated sales for store by discussing service options with customers before handing over to sales reps, creating strategic plans for the day, and supporting the team on sales floor
• Assisted customers with making purchase decisions, bill payments, changes to their account, and adding new services
• Conducted monthly inventory audits and generated reports to show the results
• Balanced cash register for the beginning and end of shift with proper documentation
• Trained new hires and supported them throughout the company training courses
• Assisted customers with making purchase decisions, bill payments, changes to their account, and etc.
• Built relationships with wireless, residential, and business customers
• Managed wireless and business consumer accounts
• Managed store inventory by checking in new inventory, making inventory adjustments as needed, and conducting monthly inventory audits
• Balanced cash registers for when the store opened and closed
• Created the monthly store schedule via Excel for all store associates and managers