HRIS Analyst – implementation & process improvement – Experienced seeking full-time opportunity
I am a HR professional who enjoys developing order out of chaos. I have never shaken the “but why?” questioning side of me. If something does not work or causes hours of extra work for the team “Why?” Once I get an answer, there has to be a better solution. I’m looking for processes that spark joy.
Before finding Human Resources, I worked in accounting/finance because I loved numbers and systems. Completing my MBA helped me develop and discover that strength. I love learning and don’t believe asking questions is something that should be avoided.
● Performed Workday system testing and validation of results
● Designed, developed, and conducted end user training
● Managed data integration with other platforms.
● Analyzed data to drive and support HR strategies.
● Presented data and analysis
● Implemented data integrity audits
● Awarded 2017 Commonwealth of Massachusetts Annual Citation for Outstanding Performance
● Oversaw HRIS system upgrade and process realignment.
● Recommended and designed Benefits Billing processes, communications, and SOPs.
● Partnered with accounting to increase accuracy and efficiency in the development and monitoring of budget and related line items.
● Compiled, ran, and distributed both periodic and ad hoc reports including charts, and graphs
● Evaluated Treasury Management System scenario testing and process documentation.
● Analyzed HFM reporting variances.
● Presented Lean design management assessments and reporting.
Kelly Services, Mansfield & Quincy, MA
● Administered compensation cycle
● Analyzed customer database.
Daley & Associates, Boston, MA
● Administered $1.9 trillion in fund enrollment.
Ajilon, Quincy, MA
● Analyzed commission program, accruals and variances.
Kforce Boston, MA
● Supported annual budget process.
● Designed and maintained tables and databases.
● Tested implementation and integration of new systems into existing workflows and processes.