GIS Specialist turned Developer, currently slinging code and teaching development in the Silicon Slopes. Passionate about people and technology. In pursuit of improving technology accessibility and creating applications that benefit marginalized and underprivileged populations.
– Part of a cross-functional team focused on data insights and analytics
– Develop and deploy features using .Net, React/NextJS frameworks and Test Driven Development
– Participate in Pluralsight led and sponsored outreach program to promote diversity in the tech industry
– Handle external team communication from Customer Care, Sales, Produc, and other engineering teams
– Onboard and mentor new team members, junior devs, and interns in both official and non-official capacities
– Work closely with back-end developers and UI/UX to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout the development life-cycle
– Contribute to overall site stability, including writing unit and integration tests and participating in code reviews
– Understand business opportunities and problems, clearly define solutions, and provide detailed deliverables within Agile/Scrum system constraints.