Hello, I’m Royston Clark, and I’m passionate about the dynamic world of social media. With a solid foundation in law and a degree in Media, I’m poised to bring a unique perspective to the field of social media.
I hold a degree in Media Studies and have a strong professional background in legal business matters. My experience in the legal and real estate industries has honed my skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and attention to detail.
●Conducted client qualification for Research & Development (R&D) and Employee Retention Tax Credits (ERC),
resulting in successful claims and increased client savings.
● Collaborated effectively with cross-functional teams to provide timely and accurate credit calculations to clients before
respective filing deadlines.
● Communicated with clients to identify and explore potential avenues of qualification for ERC, resulting in expanded
● Delegated final credit calculations and reports to associates and attorneys, ensuring accuracy and compliance with
● Collaborated with financing entities to draft transactional documents in compliance with relevant statutes, codes, and
● Conducted thorough due diligence on real estate purchases, analyzing a variety of legal documents and summarizing
findings in clear and concise memos and charts.
● Created and reviewed a wide range of legal documents including sale and lease agreements, ground leases, and covenants,
ensuring accuracy and completeness.
● Facilitated the successful closure of commercial real estate transactions by coordinating and liaising with attorneys, title
companies, and private equity firms.
● Managed and organized corporate and transactional documents, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records were maintained
from letter of intent to binder phase.
● Drafted and prepared legal documents for commercial transactions in accordance with contractual conditions.
● Created organizational documents for startup businesses and flow through entities, providing clients with essential legal
support for establishing and growing their businesses.
●Regionally recognized for optimizing cash wrap procedures which drove a 30% boost in the store’s Polo Connect database,
facilitating improved customer engagement and notable growth in sales performance.
● Supported clients using Ralph Lauren brand experience model to upsell complementary articles and accessories.