Dynamic and accomplished HR Manager with an impressive 25+ years of experience in corporate recruiting, employee relations, talent development, and HR transformation. Known for delivering exceptional results through strategic HR support, implementation of impactful training programs, and driving organizational success. Adept at fostering positive employee relationships and utilizing strong leadership and communication skills. Seeking to leverage extensive expertise in HR management to drive growth and contribute to the continued success of an organization.
• Oversaw Merit Review process for Distribution and Fulfillment, ensuring fair and consistent evaluations that support employee engagement and retention.
• Executed a strategic role in the MHS/FORTNA merger, creating initiatives to retain employees, merge HRIS systems & data, and harmonize job families, descriptions, and titles. • Optimized the use of Workday HRIS systems, streamlining HR processes and enhancing data-driven decision-making.
• Led the Employee Relations workstream during HR Transformation, effectively managing employee concerns and maintaining a positive work environment. Conducted thorough ER investigations including C-Suite leaders, managers, and subordinates.
• Conducted healthcare open enrollment presentations to business leaders and staff. Served as a liaison and first point of contact for benefits issues or concerns. Facilitated LOA programs including case management for claims.
(Transitioned from a contract position at Robert Half Staffing Agency to join Material Handling Systems/FORTNA as a Lead Human Resources Manager, providing strategic HR support to the Distribution and Fulfillment, Corporate, and MHS operations.)
Recruitment and Talent Development:
• Developed and implemented a revitalized recruiting strategy and statewide campaign, increasing hiring and applicant flow by over 62% for union and management positions.
• Managed the Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Management Trainee program, resulting in over 85% of candidates being promoted into management positions.
• Conducted New Hire Orientations with 98% positive survey feedback.
• Managed employee relations in multiple divisions, conducted thorough investigations, and facilitated conflict resolution to maintain a positive work environment in operations and non-operations functions.
• Provided professional development training for management and non-management positions, including conflict management/resolution, team building, trust in teamwork, time management, and facilitation workshops.
• Participated as a member of the Family Assistance Support Team to aid employee families during crisis events.
• Administered HR training to operations management teams.
• Provided case management guidance and implemented safety strategies to reduce injuries and accidents.
• Advised management on Workday HRIS systems.
Talent Management and Succession Planning:
• Oversaw the Talent Management System process for the Air Region, identifying high-potential employees and implementing development plans for succession planning purposes.
• Organized and facilitated Talent Review meetings, promoting talent optimization and development opportunities.