I have a passion for harnessing technology to unravel insights from complex information. Whether it is capturing medical data in useful ways or crafting a 3D model of the solar system, my experiences fuel my desire to pursue a career in data analytics. I am seeking a position where I can continue to merge my technical skills with my passion for problem-solving, ultimately contributing to meaningful and data-informed decision-making processes.
• Part of a team to develop a searchable database for the PCR testing center so that the university could properly analyze test data.
• Helped manage all Safety Aspects of the sorority, including physical and mental health.
• Organized and lead workshops to better the sisters’ knowledge of how to take care of themselves.
• Monitored at-risk patients and insured their safety by communicating with nurses and techs and intervening as necessary.
• Assisted as helping hands on the floor by answering call lights and stocking supplies.
• Assisted students with computer science concepts and assignments via in-person meetings, zoom and email.
• Helped plan and execute lessons for the use of Microsoft Office applications for high school students in Spanish.