I am an energetic profession who has career passions in e-commerce, buying, marketing, content creation and management. I am an engaging team leader, with experience in customer service, corporate buying, social media, and e-commerce marketing.
I graduated Drexel University with my degree in Design and Merchandising from the Antionette Westphal School of Media Arts & Design
– Develop brand assortments with internal and external vendors.
– Manage an over 75 million dollar intimates category including key brands – both proprietary and national, including Breezies, Jockey, Evelyn and Bobbie, MINDD, and Shapermint.
– Strategize sales growth by implementing live-streaming opportunities, partner with marketing for site elevation, and curating branded assortments for live airings.
– Analyze sales data and the productivity of each brand to create collections based on successful items.
– Hit sales goals by partnering with planning, category production and marketing to elevate the intimates category.
– Forecast OTB and chase sales opportunities to hit our financial plan.
– Responsible for maintaining multi-million dollar digital assortments for Footwear, Accessories, Apparel, and Men’s assortments.
– Identify, develop, and curate assortments that excite the customer.Manage over 100 national brands including Camper, Matisse, BCBG, Barefoot Dreams, Franco Sarto, Naturalizer, Aerosoles, Dr.Scholl’s, Nine West, Radley London, and NYDJ.
– Analyze sales data and act agile on trending items.
– Review the productivity of each category and organize sales plans for category growth.
– Evaluate consumer insights to understand what the market focus is and create digital opportunities around the given trends.
– Lead and motivate my team, including Assistant Buyers and Merchandise Assistants.
– Evaluate development goals and voice feedback on opportunities of personal growth.
– Use creative ways of thinking to elevate the categories with digital only deals, live-streaming shopping events and on site promotions.
– Forecast monthly sales and position the business with key initiatives to exceed the 45 million dollar sales plan.
– Managed multiple high yield categories and achieve continued increased profit.
– Negotiated vendor pricing and promotional discount terms with over 100 vendors including Snow Joe, Safavieh, Martha Stewart, The Gerson Company, and Bliss.
– Organized sale pricing for major promotional timeframes throughout the year, including the creation of new key themes that generated over $1 million in sales
– Identified areas of business opportunity and connected with vendors that offered new products such as Outdoor Living assortments.
– Managed item creation, maintenance, quality assurance and warehouse processing. Tracked all purchase orders and handled all supply chain issues efficiently.
– Created all Purchase Orders for National Brands including Clarks, Skechers, Marc Fisher, Vince Camuto, and Katy Perry.
– Assisted with on-air scripted items. Handled all samples for airings, and styles shoots.
– Ensured standards were fulfilled for each customer and their bridal experience was met or exceeded.
– Handled all transactions and worked in the standard POS system.
– Organized bridal events to promote the salon and all bridal assortments.
– Created and tracked all custom purchase orders.
– Resolved any errors and made sure the product was up to company standard.