I am a highly committed, tenacious, and resilient self-starter who can quickly understand a client’s needs and then be able to organize a company’s resources to satisfy their requirements. On a personal level, I am open to any situation that is challenging and which tests my ability. I have a reputation with my work colleagues as a fast learner who is dependable, organized, and computer savvy. I’m also very well versed in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Auto Cad, Autodesk Revit, After Effect, Rhino, and Google SketchUp. Etc.
Rickert-Ziebold Trust Award Winner 2017
• Develop your lesson plans according to your state standards
• Create lessons that may be required for adaptive education or students with special needs
• Develop classroom standards for behavior and acceptable social norms
• Create substitute lesson plans
• Attend budget meetings with other members of your department
• Collaborate with other teachers for integrative lesson planning
• Determine what your school’s discipline policies are
• Know how to prepare for disaster drills, safety inspections, and lockdowns.
• Attend all-staff meetings
• Meet with students, parents, counselors, teachers, and others in special group meetings to develop individual lesson plans
• Attend after-school functions
• Participate in field trips
• Organize, clean, and decorate your classroom
• Order classroom supplies
• Take attendance and prepare progress reports for grades
• Hold an open house and back-to-school night
• Hold parent/teacher conferences
We design creative studies workshops for children. we provide innovative arts education in safe spaces for at-risk youth. We start early in developing the art of imagination, with students as young as six, and continue to connect the arts to everything important in a child’s life through their high school graduation. We provide education through the arts to children from kindergarten through twelve through
our partnership with local organizations. By building our curriculum at the intersection of arts education, academic achievement, and critical life skills, Homeland Africa workshops activate whole-brain thinking, developing the creative potential of at-risk youth – empowering them to become innovative role models with meaningful careers.
Description: planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project that has a beginning, an end, and specified deliverables.
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
• Created a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Determined the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
• Developed a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities • Reviewed the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
• Determined the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion • In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview, and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities
• Managed project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization
• Ensured that personnel files are properly maintained and kept confidential
• Ensured that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project • Contracted qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate
• Developed detail construction documents throughout building development.
• Assisted in BIM renderings on different stages of building project.
• Provided revision work for detail components of project
• Worked closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
• Prepared information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time
• Conducted periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
• Assisted in aiding staff members with administrative and creative tasks.
• Helped set and breakdown exhibits and coordinate on and off-site events
• Handled phone calls, prepared purchase orders, and coordinated events and exhibits.
• Networked and Promoted Exhibitions and Events on Social Media via Twitter/Facebook/Instagram etc. • Conducted a basic research project to provide resources and information for Exhibitions, Events, and Gallery
• Conducted Projects with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign For Gallery Events and Exhibitions.