• Mathematical, Multitasking and Organized aptitude. Bilingual with strong written and verbal communication.
• Social media management and content creator.
• Proficient on:
– Microsoft’s office suite software – Canvas
– Google Spreadsheets/ Google docs – Quick books
– Adobe photoshop and Illustrator – Outlook
• Productive team player, who is willing to perform as the company’s needs to achieve their goals.
• 5+ years of experience in customer service
• Providing Guests with information about show schedules, character locations and visitation times.
• Providing audience control including handling challenging guest situations.
• Ensuring the safety of character performers and our guests.
• Maintaining show quality and character integrity.
• Operates safety, pre-opening and emergency protocols.Provide assistance with any inquiries about the attraction and Disney’s services, Genie+, DAS, Recovery, Park, shows and more.
• Explain safety procedures to riders. As well courteously point out to individual or big groups of guest any situation in order to proceed with a load, unload, downtime, cycle out successful.
• In a friendly and professional manner, discreetly screens guests for ride requirements and special access needs.
• Analyze and supervise multiples Disney’s softwares to ensure the proper and continue perform do the ride. Which can go be CDS rotations, APEX, cameras and more.
• Social media management and content creator for several clients.
• Sales representation by efficiently offering services to possible new clients while assisting and maintaining old clients
• Contract management between collaborations for marketing purposes in and out social media platforms.