A performance driven business analyst with expertise in analysis/visualization, persistent procedure improvement business investigation, and innovation tasks and backing. Decisive, well-rounded creative business data analyst with exceptional skill at bridging the gap between technology and business needs, leading cross-functional teams, and a keen eye for identifying and resolving critical business issues. A multi-skilled business analyst with strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; gives attention to details, excels under pressure, and meets deadlines. Highly analytical and process-oriented Business and data analyst individual with extensive knowledge of database types; research methodologies; and big data capture, curation, manipulation, and visualization. Excellent understanding of business operations and analytics tools for effective analyses of data. Proven track record of implementing the necessary business development strategies to accomplish breakthrough sales objectives while creating unique market-entry strategies, managing business relationships, building credibility, and establishing immediate rapport with potential clients.
Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems and SQL language
Adept in creating Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, State Diagrams based on UML Methodology, and Business Object Modeling Flow Diagrams
Possess extensive knowledge of SQL along with its variation for popular databases like Microsoft SQL server
Proficiency in designing/executing Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases based on the requirements for the applications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present complicated technology concepts simply and clearly to a non-technical audience.
Strong knowledge of business processes and technological support
Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
Skilled in interacting with the management, stakeholders, and staff, and bridging the communication gap
Ability to coordinate with cross-functional departments and deliver effective solutions
Demonstrable experience working with database, storage, collection, and aggregation models, techniques, and technologies, with the ability to apply such methods to solve business problems
• Working as a liaison between the technical team and the clients in developing the system
• Building and maintaining SQL scripts in Microsoft SQL server for various projects as well as maintaining them
• Designing, developing, and maintaining complex SQL queries for data analysis and data extraction as per client
• Developing back-end codes using SQL queries, and contributing complex program logic for the project to address specific
• Responsible for requirement gathering, business process flow, business process modeling, and business analysis
• Creating user stories and acceptance criteria & performed gap analysis by identifying existing technologies
• Coordinating with system architects and developers to convert business requirements into system requirements
• Designing and developing project document templates based on SDLC- agile methodology
• Facilitating JAD sessions with management, users, and other stakeholders to define the project and reduce the time
frame required to complete deliverables
• Assessing, analyzing, and planning growth initiatives and operational initiatives
• Supporting project managers through qualitative and quantitative analysis
• Implement changes in finance, production, and marketing departments and improved company revenue by 40%
• Assisting in tracking and managing operations expenses and post-production activities
• Documenting implemented change, and reviewing and updating existing data
• Defined scope, researched, gathered, and documented business requirements from SMEs and stakeholders.
• Created the AS-IS Model of the system and did a complete GAP analysis to identify problems in the existing system and
recommended TO BE.
• Implemented ATPCO optional services industry standard for airlines.
• Worked on updating the admin tool to determine if we are using SSR or Air Extra (Optional Service).
• Used web services to get data from AE (Optional Service).
• Added Module to check if PNR is using SSR or EMD.
• Prepared the Business Workflow using MS Visio with input, output, and pre/ post conditions.
• Applied Unified Modeling Language (UML) methodology to create use case diagrams and sequence diagrams.
• Generated wireframes for the UI design using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint.
• Responsible for writing the User Stories, User Story Narratives, Functional Requirement Specifications, and Use cases.
• Identified Business Rules and created a Business Rule Matrix.
• Documented business requirements and communicated these requirements with the development team for design and
implementation of business solutions
• Conducted requirement-gathering sessions with the Stakeholders
• Created minutes of meetings and published them to all stakeholders highlighting discussion points and pending action points
• Created Use Cases and UML Diagrams using MS Visio
• Supported Dev/QA team for the business queries
• Utilized Agile Scrum methodology, participated in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint review
meeting, and retrospective meetings
• Participated in sprint planning with BA/PM/Dev/QA to conclude the User Story points and the effort estimates
• Worked on backlog grooming items and presented what items could be picked up in the next sprint to the squad/scrum master