Enthusiastic, analytical professional with Financial Services management consulting and fashion Supply Chain experience. Track record of managing diverse range of complex projects from inception to completion within defined scope, quality, time, and budget. Demonstrated expertise in process improvement, target operating model design, process reengineering, and risk management. Talent for assessing business processes with a keen focus on optimizing and creating transformational opportunities. Possesses exceptional communication, leadership, relationship building, and problem-solving skills.
– Produced key supply chain reporting & briefings on behalf of the Chief Supply Chain Officer to the Executive Leadership Team (CEO, CFO, Regional COOs, Board).
– Developed Global Supply Annual Operating Plan / Strategy in including outlining focus areas, key priorities, and KPIs for the organization in partnership with the Chief Supply Chain Officer and senior leadership.
– Served as a project manager for key strategic initiatives and project execution collaborating with cross-functional and regional leadership and subject matter experts.
Operationalized the project management office (PMO) for PVH Supply’s 3-year Strategic Plan. Included developing PMO structures, developing project approaches, roadmaps and socializing content with key stakeholders.
Developed tactical level 1 – level 3 process flows for speed model (read & react) including identifying process roles, responsibilities and systems/enablers to be implemented in PVH’s North America business (Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger).
Operationalized project management office to support closure / spin-off of an Ethiopian-based manufacturing joint venture under the direction of the Chief Supply Chain Officer and other key executives across Finance, Legal, Accounting, and Strategy.
Develop work products, lead specific project initiatives, and act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects. Collaborate with clients to support building ‘trusted advisor’ relationships.
Large Pensions Risk Transfer Insurer – Process Reengineering:
– Developed a future state for client outreach process by:
– Identifying organization’s vision, mission, goals, areas for automation, and required control points
– Conducting interviews with key stakeholders, including RIS Business, Operations, and Finance
– Supported future state process by formulating policies and 18-month implementation roadmap.
Large Global Bank Enterprise-wide Risk Management Program:
– Project managed an enterprise-wide risk management program with a keen focus on fiduciary risks and controls related to Broker Exceptions for Banks (Regulation R) – Trust and Fiduciary Exception.
– Streamlined risk and controls identification processes by leveraging technical acumen to establish enterprise risk management program tools and artifacts for Regulation R – Trust and Fiduciary Exception.