As a Senior Producer at The Marketing Arm (TMA), I have over 10 years of experience in managing creative projects for top-grossing clients, such as Papa Murphy’s, Army, Wendy’s, Goodyear, American Airlines, Yankee Candle, Cracker Barrell, and Hasbro.
My work has earned me multiple Reggies, Clios, and American Advertising Awards, as well as recognition as one of the Dallas 32 Under 32 in 2018. I lead an associate producer and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on scope, while fostering partnerships with vendors, clients, and internal teams. I also head the budget management and strategic planning for my accounts.
In addition to my role at TMA, I am the Immediate Past President of the American Advertising Federation (AAF) Dallas, where I aim to elevate the standards and impact of the advertising industry in the region. I am passionate about creating innovative and engaging solutions that connect brands with consumers, and I have a strong background in print, production operations, and social networking. I recently received my MBA at Oklahoma State University further to develop my skills and knowledge in the field.
A Senior producer for top-grossing clients at the Agency, Papa Murphy’s, Army, Wendy’s, Goodyear, American Airlines, Yankee Candle, Cracker Barrell, and Hasbro, this work earned Reggies, Clios, and American Advertising Awards.
– Manage a team of associate producers to assist in key roles for producers, including vendor setup, invoice, and billing management.
– Lead project manager for the client, creating project plans and defining roles and responsibilities while keeping projects in scope and on budget.
– Head budget management on accounts to monitor performance hours and hard costs against estimated. Prepare the team for annual budget planning to support the company’s strategic initiatives.
– Run production logistics for photo, video, and content shoots: working with photographers, videographers, stylists, talent, retouchers, and key stakeholders to deliver products.
Project manager for top-tier clients Southern Methodist University and Sewell Automotive Companies. The main resource for a top-grossing account executive bringing in $15 million annually.
– Implemented campaigns through creative asset management, processing specifications, monitoring timelines, delivery, and billing.
– Managed on-demand marketing materials, inventory, and monthly reporting.
Built proposals crafting customized recommendations based on each client’s needs.
Scheduling Compliance Manager for $90 million annually print manufacturer. Oversaw the production of 380+ jobs per month.
– Learned new software, implemented processes, and trained managers to meet goals.
– Exceeded first-half goals by raising schedule compliance from 52% to 85%.
– Acted as liaison between sales, scheduling, and operations to ensure effective communication and on-time deliverables.
– Strategized large-scale programs with the operations and sales team.
– Monitored the schedule for 62 pieces of machinery.
Account manager who was a sales support assistant who drove sales and fostered profitable relationships. Worked on national accounts Wal-Mart, Dollar General, Sears, and Starz.
– Assisted in digital reporting, revenue monitoring, sales leads, and projections in Salesforce.
– Acted as subject matter expert to the sales team to research and develop a strategy for all national proposals.
Coordinator for Total Wine account; grew projected $8 million account to $14 million and saved $2.08 million for guaranteed savings contract.
– Introduced new clients to our offering of products, pricing, and procedures.
– Developed rate card to integrate with Total Wine’s budgeting online system.
– Prepared Quarterly Business Reviews to discuss implementation, programming, ROI, and results with Total Wine and Continuum’s executive teams to upsell and grow business.
– Created Insertion Orders and ran negotiations with external partners.
Senior Production Manager who was head of the 2014 election team and primary print consultant for Mount Vernon’s largest customer, Mack Sumner.
– Managed and trained a production team of 5 employees.
– Worked directly with senior-level management on proposals, recruitment, and budgets.
– Coordinated production of 59 million mail pieces with print revenue of $6.77 Million during the 2014 political cycle.
– Fostered relationships with client account teams and 50+ third-party vendors to ensure timely deliverables were received.
Management Associate who trained in all areas of the business, including scheduling, estimating, and customer service.
– Supervised several departments and trained incoming employees for designated positions.
– Versed in digital asset management and cross-media campaign marketing tools.
– Generated multi-process estimates according to specifications and established profit margins.
– Managed 20 accounts and 421 campaigns on a temporary assignment with Mount Vernon Printing and Mack Sumner. One of seven associates selected for the 2012 presidential election team; in charge of national accounts and working with senior management.