● Recognized as a reliable, positive and energetic project management professional with excellent communication, leadership and problem solving skills.
● Over 6 years experience in project management fields and over 13 years experience in customer resolution.
● Well versed in various disciplines including CRM management, JIRA, event planning, telecommunications and more.
Business Administration (in progress)
Kyte, San Francisco, CA
Customer Experience Representative
Jun 2021 – Mar 2023
● Maintained customer relationships and inquiries through various telecommunication systems and CRM platform; problem solving via 80-120 messages and up to 50-60 calls per day
● Tracked and helped improve failure points, gather feedback, and communicate user feedback in order to improve standard operating procedures.
● Collaborated weekly cross functionally within the organization, highlighting areas of improvement customer insights, and growth opportunities
● Drove customer satisfaction and happiness using superb and informative customer servicing in fast paced start-up environment
Operations Specialist (Part-time,Seasonal)
● Maintained standards and service to customers, assisting in various inquiries and being well versed in product knowledge.
● Completed daily processing and organization of damages, testers, and known theft inventory
● Ensured all shipping and receiving activities are completed and executed within the store in a timely manner
● Maintained visual standards of store and reported missing or damaged inventory to Operations Managers
● Maintain and organize the backstage area as needed
● Interfaced primarily with the development team to facilitate the success of various projects in the development lifecycles.
● Introduced new workflows utilizing various technologies to meet our KPIs effectively.
● Utilized JIRA and Trello heavily to create various epics, stories, tasks and subtasks for the
● Communicated updates to stakeholders on a weekly basis.
● Responsible for a 78% increase in productivity and task completion within the various
● Assisted the lead project manager with various tasks utilizing technology such as Asana and Trello
● Provided key ideas and implementations based on emerging technologies that were proven to be industry standards
● Recognized as talented and versatile project manager and was given more challenging tasks as a result
● Interfaced with various members of the C Level suite via presentations and direct face to face meetings
● Utilized Agile as a Scrum Master to conduct and facilitate mock projects
● Facilitated meetings of various teams bi-monthly
● Utilized JIRA heavily to create various epics, stories, tasks and subtasks for the various
● Developed case studies from existing clients to aid in product evolution, client sales and
company revenue; managing projects involving Lynda sales and product development
● Performed excellent organization and time management skills
● Educated clients on how to use the Lynda platform