A highly motivated, flexible, and positive individual who plans to leverage team leadership, lessons learned from workforce experience, five years of professional/semi-professional football and a master’s degree from Loughborough University in Sports Business with Leadership to gain diversified experience and knowledge in the workplace.
Achieved a distinction in all modules
• Exposure to all commercial operations in a newly founded property management SAAS company.
• Primarily responsible for leading all partnership opportunities and managing their journey from prospecting to integration.
• Assisting the sales team with prospecting, booking meetings and software demos. Also support marketing with writing content and conducting market research.
• 45 appearances across 2 seasons playing in the National League (Division 5 of England), while studying for master’s degree.
• Learned the demands of professional sport, and despite being hampered by a concussion injury, maintained a leadership position to support the team from the sidelines.
• Managed all inbound deliveries and outbound orders, along with ensuring the stock and packing rooms were running smoothly.
• Looked after Shopify operations, printing labels and manifesting daily operations.
• Competently performed key, ad-hoc tasks to support the business side of a fast-growing company.
• 97 appearances across three seasons in the first team. Despite being the youngest on the team, played an important role in the team and learned lessons in accountability, respect and application.
• Successfully managed this commitment while completing undergraduate University degree.
• Provided a first-class dining experience for customers, possessing an extensive knowledge of the menu.
• Learned how to communicate and serve a customer in a high-end hospitality setting.