Focused, high-energy, and game-changing Campaign Operations Manager combining hands-on experience and subject matter expertise in numerous disciplines. Excel at implementing initiatives that connect the dots between the corporate mission, long-term strategy, and tactical execution. Maintain focus on the big picture, pay attention to details, and efficiently manage multiple priorities in rapid-change environments. Proactive contributor and aide to leadership, able to cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders. Exceed expectations by utilizing sound business acumen, a bias for action, pragmatic decision-making, and a competitive mindset.
Provide critical support to the team by assisting with the execution of marketing projects for pharmaceutical clients. Work on tight deadlines in a fast-paced, flexible work environment. Demonstrate a customer focus, a willingness to pitch in, the ability to take direction and execute, as well as the persistence to track projects through to completion.
• Launch and monitor digital and print campaigns with direction through target list coordination, testing/QC, launch, metrics monitoring, performance reporting
• Support development and coordination of new marketing channels
o Work with new teams/partners and processes to launch programs on behalf of clients
• Manage processing for eligible programs, QC, management of weekly signoffs, and assisting in all other functions to ensure these programs run and are executed properly
• Brainstorm ideas for program, client offerings, and process improvements as needed
• Data entry of campaign response vehicles and tracking of response volume
• Coordinate roster alignment and all applicable program tables to review reports provided by IT
o Generate customized HQ monthly reports with analytical insight on trends, utilization
• Manage print inventory and facilitation of reprints as required
• Perform quality checks for printed marketing materials, and coordinate corrections and approvals
• Coordinate meetings with vendors, partners, and clients to support on-going projects and initiative
Direct report to General Manager. Work with front and back of house to ensure customer expectations are exceeded. Manage marketing and social media to help increase brand awareness.
• Host private group events with renewed perspective for up to 200 guests, including but not limited to meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, bridal showers, and luncheons
o Emphasize quality enhancement working closely with chefs, event managers, and serving staff to ensure client expectations are exceeded
• Position strong personal commitment to clients during their event to ensure an unparalleled experience
• Make the best impression in all situations to increase, and ensure repeat patronage