A proven leader with excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to guide and elevate teams in an organized way. Providing professional level Marketing, Social Media, Photography, Video, Graphic Design, and Web Design services. Proficient in Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and the Adobe Creative Suite. Formerly the Social Media Director for 10 multi-million dollar car dealerships owned and operated by Gengras Motor Cars. Now pursuing new and exciting career opportunities.
– Revitalized a stagnant Social Media presence for all of Gengras’s 10 car dealerships with a comprehensive daily video-centric posting strategy which resulted in 91,236 website visits from social, a 28.6% increase in conversions from social traffic and a 127% growth in followers across the channels of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
– Proficient in creating and utilizing UTM links to track and analyze marketing campaigns in Google Analytics, enabling accurate measurement of campaign performance in key performance indicators such as users, sessions, conversions, bounce rate, pages per session, and average session duration.
– Managed a $16,200 yearly Facebook Ad budget and created campaigns that resulted in 9,025,869 impressions, 4,426,852 video plays, 89,640 clicks, with an average cost per click of $0.17.
– Created and presented in depth Social Media and Marketing reports from data gathered in Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and Sprout Social to the company CEO and Operations Directors on a monthly basis.
– Managed a team of social media professionals, providing leadership, direction, and training to maximize their potential and drive successful campaigns.
– Served as the sole in house graphic designer and created all company creative assets for a variety of promotional initiatives including both digital and print media.
– Experienced freelance photographer with a portfolio of over 100 clients, delivering high-quality imagery and capturing the essence of events and moments through a creative and artistic lens.
– Managed all aspects of the business, including scheduling, invoicing, marketing, ensuring the timely delivery of products and services, while maintaining high levels of professionalism, customer service to ensure client satisfaction.
– Utilized Adobe Illustrator to design 120+ graphics for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to advertise 30+ SUBOG events.
– Collaborated with 8 Committee Chairs to develop social media campaigns, marketing plans, graphics and promotional materials to maximize student turnout at events.
– Maintained a regular posting schedule which increased user engagement, revitalized SUBOG’s instagram and grew the following by over 1,000 followers.
– Oversaw 3 team members and their production of final client deliverables.
– Successfully shot and edited 2 documentary style short videos featuring local farmers for FoodDock to use on their website.
– Scoured the Internet to research interview subjects and scout locations for documentary production.
– Assisted the Director of Photography on set during interview shoots with stage set up and clean up.