Hi, I’m Kaitlyn! I am a content marketer, copywriter, and digital marketing expert passionate about creating beautiful experiences. I help companies use their voice to create impactful and effective content. I’ve worked across various industries and love expanding my horizons through projects that foster genuine connections and a sense of community.
Copywriter for a SaaS organization specializing in 3D technology and visual image creation. Wrote SEO-optimized blog posts, articles, and bylines. Produced social media copy and ad copy for LinkedIn to align with content goals.
Responsible for all aspects of visual and written content development.
– Implemented complete marketing strategy across all social media platforms, Google Ads, Meta Ads, and company web pages.
– Enhanced online presence by crafting SEO-friendly copy and visuals for brand website and landing pages.
– Conceptualized and executed brand guidelines through visual content generation to ensure consistency across brand channels.
Led content marketing initiatives for a SaaS startup organization focused on building community to generate business growth. Enhanced marketing skills in a fast-paced tech/Developer Relations (DevRel) environment.
– Initiated and executed content strategy for social media channels to drive seamless brand presence.
– Composed email newsletters, reaching 10,000+ subscribers with effective campaigns helping to generate leads and engagement.
– Produced thought-leadership content, including SEO-optimized blog posts, social media posts, and customer success stories,
to support product marketing and sales initiatives.
– Coordinated scheduling and composition of promotional materials for the company’s first user conference event attended by
– Formulated and maintained a marketing schedule outlining upcoming content releases and product updates.
Coordinated the conceptualization, creation, and organization of marketing content through copywriting, email marketing, collaboration to produce visual content, and management of social media channels and content calendars.
– Generated 16+ pieces of daily content for a combined audience of 320K+ social media followers and executed email campaigns for 3 high-volume audiences.
– Prepared internal reports analyzing marketing and customer service effectiveness.
Directed classrooms of up to 15 students ranging in age from 6 years old to 17 years old. Edited written work and wrote content for exams, workbooks, and writing samples published for the institute. Aided in training newly hired instructors. Facilitated project-based learning classes to highlight and teach current events and their impact on society.