A highly qualified and professional team leader that is trained to coordinate and develop an academic program to provide support to a diverse student population while acting as a facilitator and providing guidance and supervision in academic tools, resources and services needed.
• Assists with Student Advisory Boards, Student Associations and Honor Societies for the School.
• Assists with hot fixes and various curriculum projects.
• Assists with the development of assessment reports, collection and organization of data and forms for assessment and research purposes.
• Assists Program Leads with the maintaining and revising of Programs.
• Manages third party academic systems, quizzing tools, and other resources aligned with SUS.
• Steward for SUS Community Forum and supports students who post in the Commons to provide school support and answer questions.
• Coordinates and oversees all catalog revisions in conjunction with Program Leads.
• Coordinates, updates, and assists with academic/curricular IT related items.
• Assists in the monitoring of the Institutional Recommendation Process, Academic Integrity Violations, Code of Conduct Warnings/Charges, and other operations-related activities.
• Manages faculty recruitment and topic lists associated with the Center for Professional and Continuing Education (PACE).
• Assists with maintenance of the school’s Anthology workspaces.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Dean and Program Leads.
• Run and evaluate Degree Audits to verify accuracy of the audit and transfer equivalency.
• Maintain graduation database and provides preliminary data.
• Evaluate graduation applications to determine certificate/degree eligibility.
• Process dissertations to ProQuest for publishing for all doctoral students.
• Maintain ordering of all certificate/degree diplomas for conferred students.
• Post certificate/degree data to student information system.
• Resolve issues with degree audit incongruities.
• Conduct training on standard operation procedures for Graduation Department to Record Analysts.
• Attend committee meetings to provide advice and report procedures and policies.
• Recommend policies to staff, personnel, and departments for Graduation.
• Maintain confidentiality of student records in compliance with the Family Education Rights
and Privacy Act (FERPA).
• Maintain confidentiality of information exposed to in the course of business regarding
students, supervisors or other employees.
rovided 1:1 academic advising and support to students by creating individualized academic plans to monitor and successfully complete learning goals in their classes.
• Monitored and managed student academic progress through a variety of data tools utilized by the district. e.g. district and individualized assessments; Kickboard data
• Facilitated meetings with students, teachers and department chairs to ensure the academic success of the student.
• Assist faculty with curriculum alignment of learning goals, implementation and distribution for students throughout the term/year.
• Supervised faculty throughout the year while developing and maintaining data for each student throughout the term/year.
• Conducted and assisted students with long, short and S.M.A.R.T. goals.
• Provided support with troubleshooting within the software utilized by the district.