Results-driven and highly motivated statistical/data analyst professional with a Master’s in Statistics with 6+ years of experience in Data Analytics, Project Management, Program Management, and Business Intelligence related consulting projects. Skilled in SQL, Phyton, R, SAS, Tableau, Power BI, and SPSS, with a strong ability to discover business needs and develop effective solutions to drive process efficiency and accuracy. Experienced in conducting programmatic analysis, quantitative and qualitative research and data analysis supporting stakeholder engagement.
● Created and retrieved information from relational databases to construct SQL queries using both MySQL and SQLServer to redefine and track KPIs across various projects.
● Constructed datasets using NumPy and Pandas featuring a mixture of categorical data and numerical data in capstone projects using Python.
● Produced intuitive presentations and data visualization with Tableau and Power BI using inferential/descriptive statistical concepts to suggest solutions for actionable plans.
● Identified issues using data-oriented insights and techniques in multiple projects using Value Driver Trees, Financial Analysis, Regression Modeling, Economic Cost Analysis to formulate data driven improvement plans.
● Managed large dataset with over 15,000 observations using regular expressions and selecting key variables to build models for statistical logic.
● Conducted programmatic analysis and research to support public sector clients (USDA, MS Department of Transportation, etc.) in developing and implementing effective policies and programs.
● Employed Agile methodologies, including Scrum, to support cross-functional teams in data analysis projects resulting in a 35% reduction in the feedback and production turnover time.
● Designed and implemented program evaluation frameworks, conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis utilizing SAS & R to assess program effectiveness and impact.
● Creation of Data Visualizations for clients utilizing DAX and Power BI, led stakeholder engagement initiatives, including facilitating workshops and conducting interviews.
● Developed strategic plans and provided recommendations to optimize public services and enhance organizational performance across various projects.
● Used data from different sources including SQL, excel, xml, flat files, web services – Worked with PBIX files, PBIT files in Power BI to compute analysis and produce visual reports.
● Taught courses within the School of Law & Public Service and developed and managed course syllabus in conjunction with planning and creating lectures, in-class discussions, and assignments
● Regularly engaged students utilizing the online learning platform Blackboard and reported student learning outcomes, class reviews, and analyzed student data
● Collaborated with colleagues regarding the course curriculum and remained abreast of innovations and changes within the field of Public Policy & Administration
● Assisted in data collection, cleaning, and preparation for various projects, enhancing data quality and accuracy by 25%.
● Conducted statistical analysis on enrollee behavior data, leading to the identification of cost-saving opportunities and increased customer retention by 15%.
● Assisted generating weekly reports using Excel, streamlining data processing, and saving 5 hours per week for the team.
● Identified and reported data inconsistencies, contributing to the improvement of data integrity across systems resulting in increased outreach efforts by 35%.
● Served as an agency point of contact in the development of outreach strategies to increase the number of enrollees within the SNAP program.
● Strived to increase participation in SNAP by identifying collaborative opportunities and fostering partnerships between network members, local community organizations, lawmakers, USDA and other stakeholder groups actively engaged and/or interested in SNAP outreach.
● Coached and advised a team of (5) student researchers in social science research and performed data collection and analysis (utilizing SAS) of programmatic activities.
● Facilitated public health training, developed programmatic reports and performed site coordination.