I’m a seasoned Project Manager with a strong track record of successfully overseeing complex software projects at Canon Medical Informatics. My multifaceted role involves agile project management, scrum mastering, and release management, ensuring that we meet our goals even in dynamic environments. I excel in stakeholder management, product ownership, and team coordination, consistently reducing time and resource wastage while driving efficiency and productivity.
Master of Science in Information Management, Data Science Specialization
MSIM Dean’s Scholarship recipient
– Data Science Theoretical Foundations (R)
– Machine Learning (Python)
– Neural Networks (Python)
– Relational Database Management (SQL)
Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Minor in Bioethics
Activities and societies: Global Public Health Brigades, Alpha Phi Omega
– Manages multiple concurrent software projects operating as the agile project manager, scrum master, and release manager.
– Advises on deliverables and strategic roadmaps in a dynamic environment with potential prioritization, scope, and timeline changes. Oversees project planning, execution, and completion.
– Facilitates and mobilizes coordination of local and global teams; communicates project status updates and direction to engineering teams, stakeholders, and leadership.
– Develops tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
-Provided oversight of research projects and worked closely with the medical director to scope for new research opportunities and collaborations
-Designed and monitored patient/research data through the development of REDCap databases and supported the process improvement of data management
-Managed Institutional Review Board compliance, research grant materials, and budgets for multiple studies; collected and evaluated extensive clinical and demographic data for research purposes
-Performed a wide range of highly confidential, complex, executive-level program support activities
-Executed clinical and administrative projects within the Genetics and Prevention departments
-Compiled and analyzed data on clinic volumes, insurance outcomes, claims, and medical records
-Created and audited prior financial authorization records for multiple supportive care services
-Utilized Epic and Orca systems to schedule and coordinate patient appointments and care plans
-Facilitated regular Pod & clinic operation meetings to assess department needs and formulate process improvements; developed and built service profiles to be used by internal and external clinics
-Worked closely with clinical staff within SCCA’s Integrative Medicine and Onco Reproduction departments to mobilize short-term and long-term goals
-Served as primary point of contact for patients, families, visitors, providers and staff to identify needs, resolve problems, provide information, and follow-up
-Collaborated with medical team for quality-check of orders and requisitions
-Utilized Epic, Orca, and MINDscape to streamline patient care plans and coordinated accordingly
-Scheduled all patient appointments related to cancer prevention, remission follow-up, and wellness care within the SCCA and facilitated outside consults and referrals