As a dedicated customer service professional with 8 years of experience, I am well-versed in providing exceptional support to clients in a variety of industries. My expertise includes managing customer inquiries, resolving issues, and fostering positive relationships. I possess excellent communication skills and can adapt to a wide range of customer needs. With a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and consistently achieving high levels of satisfaction, I am confident in my ability to contribute to the team as a support specialist.
Year up is a leading national competitive career development program that prepares students for roles in the corporate world. Completing college-level coursework, career training, and a 6-month corporate internship
Earning 38 credits through the American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Services for the Project Management coursework track.
• Troubleshooting system performance in absence of System Analyst or the Director ensuring technical and support control efficiency.
• Answering client inquiries via email and via telephone concerning systems and network operations.
• Creating and resolving 20-30 client cases in salesforce daily.
• Guiding 10-20 software users daily on product usage to better assist with high call volume and customer satisfaction.
• Run case reports via Salesforce to ensure accurate case documentation.
• Create macros in salesforce to better assist with the categorization of Salesforce cases.
• Assisting with mentoring & training new hires on how to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve client and software issues
• Performed UAT testing for agile teams to assist in the efficiency and success of the project.
• Participated in planning testing and acceptance of newly developed Project Management software by various client groups who will use it.
• Created User stories, acceptance criteria, as well as compile evidence of testing outcomes to ensure that software was aligned with business requirements.
• Assisted Product Owners and Scrum Masters, in day to day running of the agile teams, assuming pseudo roles in running daily huddles and scrum sessions.
• Utilized XRAY to create and monitor test cases, executions and test plans in order to assist the SMES in successfully executed test cycles
• Utilized Excel and PowerPoint to organize data, track time, and create presentations for Operations Employee Development programs. Provided voice overs for training modules resulting in the successful completion of over 48 training modules for employees.
• Identified and log software defects or enhancements during testing in JIRA resulting in the implementation of effective code changes and enhancements.
• Valued team member in creating an overview dashboard for upper management to record team progress resulting in more effective and efficient daily team huddles.