I am a detail-oriented professional with almost 20 years of experience in executing multiple customer service, sales and administrative functions. I possess a wide range of technical skills; including Microsoft Suite and Google Suite, Salesforce, Videoconferencing and Typing at an average of 60 words per minute. I am aiming to leverage my organization skills, effective communication, meticulous work ethic and team player attitude to successfully partner with an organization to both grow their business and advance my career.
Currently pursuing degree.
● Customer Relation Management: Interacting with leads via phone, chat and email, logging of lead information, scheduling and automating follow up actions.
● Scheduling and confirming meetings and appointments.
● Data Entry: Logging client information and sales performance
● Customer Service: Providing solutions to client inquiries and issues, offering additional services, following up to ensure client satisfaction.
● Graphic Design: creating graphics to welcome clients, send appointment reminders and market on social media.
● Marketing: Copywriting, graphics and social media.
● Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
● Onboard and train employees in job duties, company policy and service standards.
● Provide follow-up coaching and guidance to improve team member sales performance.
● Evaluate employee performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
● Recruit, interview, and select employees alongside Management.
● Liaise with other departments; locally and abroad, via email, telephone, conference call and video conferencing.
● Reconcile figures such as daily cash and commissions.
● Execute and supervise inventory management.
● Research, compile and prepare reports pertaining to inventory, sales trends, marketing, customer service and human resources.
● Implement marketing initiatives to company standard; including executing marketing campaigns through special merchandising, broadcasting over social media, email and radio.
● Execute target-oriented sales to company standard.
● Resolve customer complaints/enquiries and facilitate merchandise repairs when necessary, ensuring following up with customers.
Annual Job Fair Expo Synopsis: Non-Profit event which caters to young adults, school leavers and school children alike. These individuals are given access to CV development, job interview support, mock interviews, resume development, information on jobs within a range of industries and other aspects of employment and self-development. A critical component of this event is the private sessions where businesses, entrepreneurs and corporate persons provide seminars for groups of students.
● Human Resource Management: Guide speakers in defining their roles and explaining to job seekers in a concise manner.
● Event Management: Provide guidance on workstation placement and setting up of workstations and organization of refreshments.