What can I say about myself that will differentiate me from the rest? We both know you heard it all. Just know once you meet me you will wonder where have I been all your career….oh and by the way, I am a little witty!
Bahcelors degree in process
▪ Partner with cross-functional teams, both technical and non-technical, to execute the vision, strategies, features, and prioritization framework while facilitating the continual evolution of the automation ecosystem associated with various products and service offerings.
− Primarily responsible for managing the external website (Envoy) which is leveraged by external
customers/clients/brokers and internal teams (Claims, Customer Service, and the Commercial team)
▪ Enhanced the technical capabilities of Envoy including enabling of multi-factor authenticator (MFA) for the client/broker portal and creating easier navigation and direct access to frequently utilized content.
▪ Maintain an operating rhythm that prioritizes efficiency and continuous improvement and has led to the consistent removal of bottlenecks and impediments that disrupt workflows.
− This is further achieved by serving as a regional product owner on the Scrum Team
▪ Meet with regional product owners, developers, and subject matter experts to ensure alignment on strategy and buy-in related to identified paths forward.
▪ Direct appointee by the Chief Operating Officer to serve in this capacity and ensure operational continuity through the delivery of strategic leadership.
▪ Solely responsible for managing the working relationships and serving as the liaison between the Middle East operations team and the North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific operations teams.
▪ Drive best practices including a procedural change that reduced audit fines by $14.5 million through the streamlining of data collection and maintenance processes.
▪ Provide operational subject matter knowledge to regional stakeholders in Sales, CM, Marketing, and Finance, offering guidance and direction related to change management updates for functional processes.
▪ Served as the primary point of contact and liaison between the North America Operational team and the Middle East Compliance and Legal teams.
▪ Remained current regarding Middle East regulations and provided updates to domestic partners regarding policy amendments.
▪ Revamped 65+ customer service work instructions to better align with Middle Eastern policies and procedures.
▪ Managed a diverse business portfolio with notable clients such as Ball Corporation, BHP Billiton, Monsanto, Transworld Oil.
▪ Devised customized value propositions to expand the book of business while adjusting service offerings to align with the business requirements of current clientele.
− Realized a 97% client retention rate
▪ Analyzed customer utilization reports and relevant data to increase understanding related to factors driving plan results and to create actionable improvements that addressed specific needs.