My two years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist at Catchpoint Systems has given me the opportunity to manage and grow social media channels, write compelling copy, and execute successful marketing campaigns. My role as a Marketing Student Assistant at Campus Life, Eastern Michigan University helped me learn and manage social media campaigns. Part of my job entailed creating marketing plans to amplify engagement for social events. In addition, my experience as a Marketing and Communications Specialist at Upward Bound, Eastern Michigan University, allowed me to create and distribute flyers to increase attendance at educational events for Upward Bound parents and students, track and report student data for proper allocation of state funding. These experiences have helped me develop strong communication and organizational skills with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Canva. I am an effective problem solver, with excellent attention to detail, and the ability to think critically to overcome challenges.
Aside from my work experience, I like utilizing my skills and time for the greater good. My volunteer experience as a Social Media Chair for one of my student organizations at Eastern Michigan University, and my research work at the Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living demonstrates my ability to work effectively with diverse teams and my commitment to community service.
• Collaborated with small businesses to increase the sales by 20%
• Built and managed Google ads for brand awareness using Google for Nonprofits grant
• Created and managed Amazon ads to increase sales by 15% and brand awareness
• Managed and organically grew social media viewership and interaction by 34% in 6 months on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
• Coordinated cross-functional marketing campaigns resulting in a 15% increase in user engagement and a 20% boost in website traffic.
• Crafted compelling and concise copy for Google Ads and other paid promotion platforms.
• Collaborated with the marketing team for HubSpot stats and provided suggestions to update the landing pages.
• Responsible for keeping Catchpoint presence updated on several platforms like g2.com and spiceworks.com.
• Crafted compelling and concise copy to maintain brand consistency and image across all public platforms.
• Managed EMU Campus Life’s Facebook page.
• Created and executed marketing plans to amplify engagement for social events.
• Coordinated with other departments and marketing team to plans events for the students.