Established Mayoral staffer with a real estate background. With excellent interpersonal skills, sensitivity to community needs, a tenacity to win, and over five years of expertise in:
Strategic Planning Organizational Development Lead Generation
Contract Drafting Problem Solving Customer Service
Facilitation Capacity Building Negotiations
Executive assistant to the Mayor for Ward 6
Drove over 5 million in sales volume annually
● Worked with Members to devise housing search plans based on their needs, based on budget, current market
conditions and client goals.
● Developed & facilitated intake meetings to explain the NACA processes and sequence of events, from contracts, to
inspections, lender conditions, and closing.
● Guided and assisted Members through the home-buying experience, helping them to avoid potential pitfalls to
encourage win-win agreements.
● Developed a network (team) of contractors and inspectors to assist Members; and ensure active vendors remain
● Communicated effectively with Mortgage Consultants to ensure loans are in process and timelines were confirmed for
appraisal, title commitment and survey.
● Cooperated with listing agents, buyers, appraisers and various vendors as required to complete purchase and sale
process and settlement of sales.
● Coordinated closing with Settlement Agents, Buyer and Seller Listing Agents and walk-through inspections. ●
Participated in and assisted with NACA-sponsored homebuyer training and education workshops. ● Provided end-to- end
service by listing properties for NACA Homeowners who have requested assistance selling their properties.
● Maintains full, accurate and complete files for listings and purchase transactions in compliance with NACA’s policies
and all applicable laws.