I have a Master of Science in Marketing from the University of Houston and a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from the University of Texas at Austin.
As a Digital Strategy Manager at the Greater Houston Partnership, I am responsible for developing and managing the organization’s social media platforms, search engine optimization, and digital advertising campaigns. I collaborate with external agencies to ensure brand consistency and deliver content marketing strategies to support the Partnership’s various initiatives.
My experience in B2B marketing expansion, email campaign creation, and graphic design at various organizations allowed me to develop a strong voice, brand guidelines, and marketing plan for startups. Additionally, I developed an annual communication and solicitation strategy and managed events and activities, including logistical arrangements, coordinating vendors, and developing marketing materials.
• Deliver internal/external content marketing strategies and editorial plans to support the Partnership’s brands including Economic Development, Public Policy, Membership and Events, Center for Houston’s Future, Houston Energy Transition Initiative, and more.
• Manage a $60,000 budget for paid advertising, create copy, and track deliverables on LinkedIn and Google Ads for membership acquisition and retention and a $108,000 budget to attract talent and businesses to Houston.
• Analyze market trends, consumer behavior, and competitive landscape to identify digital opportunities and recommend strategies to capitalize on them.
• Work with external stakeholders for influencer marketing campaigns across multiple industries, including travel and hospitality, finance, economic development, energy, technology, and aerospace.
• Increased social engagement organically by more than 200% and doubled the amount of membership leads generated by digital advertising during 2022.
• Built the voice, brand guidelines, and marketing plan for the startup.
• Created email campaigns for newsletters and e-commerce automated systems.
• Designed graphic content and optimized social media campaigns, search ads, and landing pages.
• Wrote press releases, SEO keyword groups, and SEM metadata to elevate brand presence and loyalty.
• Led B2B marketing expansion by creating and selling international meal boxes to local Houston businesses yielding up to $150,000 in monthly revenue.
• Coordinated and executed all communications to alumni including event emails, e-newsletters, and messages from other departments growing open rates from 12% to 20% on average.
• Developed annual communication and solicitation strategy involving mail and online platforms.
• Built a content strategy plan and social media calendar for the Alumni Engagement office for all social media channels.
• Managed events and activities, including logistical arrangements, organizing venue reservations, coordinating vendors, and developing marketing materials doubling on sponsorships for the biggest event of the year.
• Served as web content manager and trouble-shooter for the iModules alumni website including alumni records, web content, emails, and online donation forms.
• Worked with Marketing and Communications and the Annual Giving Director to design direct mail marketing pieces.
• Operated metadata and created templates for print and digital advertisements.
• Coordinated advertisement templates with outside vendors and managed project completion.
• Ensured brand compliance for advertisements including visual, language, video content, and verbiage