Dedicated sales professional looking to drive revenue growth through exceptional customer engagement and tailored solutions.
● Consistently upsold 90% of appointments by oering additional equipment such as carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, window sensors, and panic buttons.
● Conducted thorough inspections of security alarm systems for residential and commercial clients, while actively educating and training clients to reduce process delays. Delivered eective public presentations to enhance understanding.
● Traveled extensively (85% of work days) to meet with customers, showcasing product features through demonstrations. Built trust and rapport with prospective clients to understand home and security needs and recommend appropriate protection levels.
● Successfully cross-sold supplementary products and services to purchasing customers, leading to a significant 40% growth in repeat business due to superior customer service.
● Possessed strong technical background and extensive knowledge of security system components and installation methods. Designed and installed customized security systems based on property assessments, ensuring optimal camera and sensor placement.
● Provided exceptional service by addressing customer concerns, answering questions, and eciently installing, testing, and servicing alarm systems to ensure proper functionality. Stayed updated on industry trends and actively participated in professional development for product and service expertise.
● Provide a positive and welcoming customer service experience for all customers.
● Understand and communicate effectively about AT&T products, services, and promotions to customers.
● Assess customer needs and recommend the appropriate AT&T solutions that best meet their
● Meet or exceed assigned sales goals and metrics on a consistent basis.
● Follow AT&T’s policies and procedures regarding sales, customer service, and store operations.
● Participate in ongoing training and development to improve sales skills, product knowledge, and
● Skilled in sales techniques and can effectively communicate the benefits of AT&T products to
customers and able to upsell and cross-sell products to increase sales.
● Provided strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology, especially company products and services and was a go-to resource who supported the store team in the front and back of the store.
● Readily adjusted and adapted to store management priorities and direction, always demonstrated professionalism and integrity.
● Constantly scanned the sales floor to ensure counters, devices, accessories and walkways were accessible, clean and functioning and reported to leadership when exceptions were found.
● Greeted customers during busiest moments, ensured they were connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner and was well prepared to demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they knew the basics and encouraged them to return.
● Knew the current processes and procedures and suggested improvements that enhanced the customer and/or store experience.
● Provided leadership, guidance, coaching and motivation to the retail sales team in order to deliver a superior customer experience and achieve desired sales results.
● Promoted and maintained a performance-based culture, where employees were inspired to do their best and act as a mentor to foster employee professional development.
● Managed DSFO to deliver an outstanding store experience that improved customer loyalty and strengthened the Sprint brand
● Effectively partnered with customers and co-workers to resolve complex customer situations
● Conducted weekly observations and provided effective feedback to sales consultants as they
executed Sprint’s products and services and sales process to maximize performance.
● Acted as a subject matter expert to provide ongoing training and awareness of Sprint’s products, services and promotions to our sales consultants to maximize Sprint-customer connections; save our customers money; personalize their experience; and protect their investments.
● Assisted the management team to achieve and exceed key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
● Assisted in sales transactions as required by providing a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs with minimal wait times.
● Accurately set up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
● Identified the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
● Assisted store management team in store opening/closing procedures as required
● Achieved minimum monthly sales requirements set forth by management.
● Displayed competitively and worked as a team to reach goals.
● Demonstrated the ability to determine customers’ needs, present products and services that meet those needs.
● Actively & effectively greeted between 200 and 400 patrons daily.
● Created future sales activities in POS and contacted leads via outbound communications.
● Educated customers through demonstration of products and services.
● Familiarity with technology and/or wireless phones specifically.
● Served as customer contact on service related problems.
● Provided support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of equipment.
● Responsible for providing a First Class shopping experience to all customers.