Former educator with proven skills in effective communication, project management, assessing/targeting needs, and ensuring success for stakeholders. Friendly, personable, and empathetic by nature with an ongoing desire to help others.
Freelance Creative Services Specialist and Musician offering diversified services as an Independent Composer, Video Editor, Audio Engineer, and Designer. Consistently providing high-quality and original musical compositions/recordings and other creative assets to build brands and convey brand values.
• Composed official brand anthems for Hot Wheels and NesCafé, utilized in national and international marketing campaigns, with additional works featured by Adidas, Lincoln, and other key brands.
• Works featured on the acclaimed, internationally syndicated travel show: Raw Travel.
• Guitarist/vocalist in the alternative pop group Fancy Reagan, signed to Republic Record (Universal Music Group), and winners of the VH1 presentation “Make a Band Famous.”
• Music featured on “Now That’s What I Call Music! 53,” which peaked at #2 on the Billboard 200 in 2015.
Spearheaded special education services at Saint Joseph Regional High School (Montvale, NJ), managing a caseload of 75 students annually.
• Led LMS (Google Classroom, Canvas, Edmodo, Nearpod) implementation among faculty.
• Achieved 100% graduation rate for retained SJRHS Learning Center students since 2016.
• Successfully developed, tracked, and maintained a CRM system in Google Sheets, integrating extracted IEP records, individual goals, and grades from Genesis (an Excel-based grade book platform).
• Maintained a 100% success rate in meeting IEP goals via modified and individualized instruction for each student.
• Bridged the communication gap between fellow faculty, students, and parents by facilitating conversation and targeting individual needs.
• Collaborated with school staff to assess needs, align goals, track progress, and ensure student success beyond the classroom yielding improved academic and social-emotional outcomes.
• Deemed “highly proficient/distinguished” overall in bi-annual evaluations since 2016.
Sales representative and field marketing specialist for the Northern New Jersey region. Drove sales and brand presence while hosting tasting events, managing existing accounts, building relationships with new clients, and maintaining a high level of brand visibility at festivals/events.
In-Store Instructor at the West 14th Street retail location, providing expert instruction to customers on a range of creative applications for iOS and MacOS. Led sessions on Logic Pro, Final Cut Pro, and other applications, providing hands-on guidance and support to help customers develop their skills and achieve their creative goals. Supported the business team at the West 14th St. corporate location, leveraging skills in sales support, experience in building relationships, and a deep product/brand knowledge base to promote business team success.
Social Media Manager and Onboarding Specialist for Sparkplug, a startup SaaS marketplace for musicians, responsible for managing the company’s social media presence and building its online community. Successfully and organically built membership and available backline inventory while connecting musicians and independent backline companies through engaging social media content and targeted outreach campaigns. Created original content for the startup’s blog.