Sustainability consultant to the architecture, engineering, and construction industry. Successfully managed projects of all scales and typologies, including adaptive reuse, universities, large-scale commercial, and masterplans with a wide range of sustainability goals like net-zero operational and embodied carbon, zero waste of resources, and net-zero water waste.
Minor in Sustainability
Magna Cum Laude, Honors Scholar & Academic Merit Scholarships
• Manage large scale architectural and planning projects working directly with owners as well as teams of multiple design and engineering subconsultants.
• Lead design thinking from early conceptual workshops to final phase execution.
• Head the Materials Technical Working Group, focusing on research and development of a holistic approach to responsible material procurement.
• Lead within the Benchmarking Practice, focusing on understanding and executing the latest sustainability benchmarking systems.
• Managed small- and mid-size projects working with internal teams and external teams of owners, architects, and subconsultants.
• Led analysis planning and execution on projects of various sizes, including communicating performance to key stakeholder groups through verbal and visual presentation.