As an ambitious professional experienced in call center, I have developed strong abilities in customer service and fostered a reputation as a key contributor through delegation and innovation skills. As a team player, I am collaborative with peers and search for ways to integrate valuable insights. Through these qualities, I have confidence in my ability to facilitate positive change and collective effort.
The user has not yet completed this section
• Took 80-100 inbound/outbound calls to UHG members per day to go over medical coverage
• Worked with all parties to coordinate transportation for non-emergency medical appointments for
• Properly diagnosed customer needs and proactively educated them about the features and benefits
of company services
• Assisted customers by providing confirmations, answering questions and offering general
• Used multi windows to research and retrieve, review, and process hundreds of incoming patient
files from various doctor and chiropractor office in a professional and timely manner
• Update patient demographic, billing & payment information
• Sent follow up information to confirm scheduled transportation
• Reviewed and scheduled veterans medical disability appointments
• Processed customer service requests via phone support
• Made outreach calls to providers and veterans to confirm and schedule appointments
• Updated patient demographic, billing & payment information
• Cross trained in multiple departments to know all company needs
• Worked with internal teams to understand business needs and changing strategies.
Trained, assisted and supervised other med-techs and resident aides in their job duties
• Kept administration informed of all matters
• Monitored and reported changes in patient health status
• Assisted resident with self-administration of medication including how to read a prescription Label.
Provided the right medications to the right resident
• Document and kept record of the medication storage and disposal