A results-driven professional with a proven track record in business and technology management. Leverages innovative solutions to drive operational efficiency and achieve sustainable business growth. Expertise lies in identifying business needs, analyzing complex problems, and developing strategic plans aligned with organizational objectives. Skilled in leading cross- functional teams, deliver impactful results and fosters strong partnerships through effective communication. Continuously stays updated on emerging trends and technologies, utilizes cloud computing, data analytics, and automation to unlock new opportunities for digital transformation.
● Generated over $1 million in sales in my first month, leveraged previous connections to upsell clients, resulting in an increase of 25% of Ingram’s market share in Microsoft SaaS offerings
● Researched potential leads through market analysis; utilized CRM tools to map opportunities and life cycles; connected and signed 15 new clients
● Responsible for facilitating the introduction of products, and programs, including services technology capabilities, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services
● Prospected and built rapport with potential partners to overcome objections and exceed sales targets, expanded MSB client base by 15%
● Bolstered communication through cold calling with new and existing partners to understand their specific technology needs, resulted in $5 in sales
● Collaborated with BDMs and cloud professionals to understand the “why” behind new product offerings and leveraging data to regenerate profits from declining SMBs, increased revenue by 65%
● Streamlined client’s onboarding and offboarding process by identifying inefficiencies and redundancies that resulted in saving 40 minutes per end user
● Audited client’s technical and security processes and cross-referenced them against industry IT standards to identify misalignments; reported issues to CIO to decrease the clients’ technical risk.
● Conducted client needs assessment to determine requirements and match the technology to meet client needs while taking into consideration cost and profitability; Leveraged creative problem-solving skills to navigate product shortages due to Covid-19
● Managed and deployed multiple complex system designs and platforms; Championed and deployed an onboarding software resulting in a decrease of 60 minutes to onboard new users
● Led a team of 6 students over an 8-month period; Initiated weekly 1:1 meetings to hold team members accountable for their deliverables, leading to increased motivation and reduced conflict
● Optimized team dynamics by delegating tasks according to experience and skillset; Provided advice, support and coaching to project teams to inform decision-making and delivery of project
● Utilized MS Visio to develop a functioning agile software through UML Use Cases, Business Cases, and Business Processes Model and Notation, Entity Relationship Diagram, and SQL database Schema
● Formulated and presented high-level presentations including implementation plan and risk management plan during project planning