I have worked with many types of businesses in various industries (including the auto industry) where I’ve been part of developing and executing strategic plans, growing businesses, and managing operational activities. This includes sales growth strategies, marketing plans, product launches, and operational strategies.
• Develop and implement programs to manage RFQ and project needs of commercial clients, while optimizing supply chain and sales operations by implementing policies, procedures, and tech solutions programs such as Tableau and Salesforce. • Implemented software and tools to improve supply chain and sales operations, such as custom Project Management software. Lead UAT, provide training, and serve as a Super User. • Track project progress and performance using SQL database to improve bid win rate by focusing on data-driven client selection. (Improved project win rate to over 45% on bids by focusing on the right clients based on the data) • Manage team who drive over 50% of Province’s revenue (aprx $50 million yearly) • Maximize efficiency by monitoring markets, forecasting demand, mitigating supply chain risks, addressing global disruptions, developing KPIs, and implementing improvements
• Ensured timely and efficient delivery of project products by managing product availability, purchase schedules, and shipments. • Proactively analyze data, identify gaps, and recommend opportunities for operational and process improvements while collaborating with management, and other stakeholders to effectively plan workload and optimize capacity.. • Managed RFI’s, vendor negotiations, and client RFQ’s while conducting supplier financial research, spend analysis, and ad-hoc financial analysis for strategic procurement deals, utilizing strong analytical and quantitative skills to balance multiple projects simultaneously. • Demonstrated ability to think quickly and problem-solve effectively, even within changing conditions while collaborating with dynamic cross functional teams (sales, engineering, operations, IT)
• Manage all supply chain activities throughout the life cycle of project, including the allocation of resources, scheduling, documentation, and reporting. Aprx $23 million annually • Perform supply/demand analysis by forecasting, managing risks, and improving processes (e.g. reduced inventory costs by $200k through process optimization). • Plan all project timelines, milestones, and deliverables using the appropriate tools and/ or project-management methods. • Manage end to end procurement cycle including negotiating pricing, contract terms, and managing costs until delivery. • Utilize strong leadership and organizational skills to guide and coach teams, evaluate situations, and manage inventory tasks and deadlines. Collaborate with partners to manage global supply chain and growth strategies while implementing Just-in-Time (JIT) inventory. • Managed inventory to minimize holding costs while maximizing customer service experience and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
• Lead transborder expansion through acquisition of competitor (M&A) and championed the integration of the two companies. • Conducted comprehensive financial analysis to recommend success strategies (FP&A) and developed a tailored marketing plan based on competitive and consumer analysis, as well as a thorough evaluation of Axon’s core competencies and unique value proposition. • Achieved revenue growth of over $150k and 20% increase of profit through a multinational marketing strategy in a 5-year period. • Established and administered annual budget with controls to prevent overages, minimize burn rate and support sustainability objectives. • Implemented Activity-based costing in manufacturing to accurately determine costs, improve pricing, and optimize resource allocation. • Re-engineered manufacturing and assembly line operations in over to increase production capacity by over 5x.
• Ensure facilities and equipment are up to date and meet all stakeholder needs. • Work closely with sales, purchasing, management, and logistics to maximize delivery operations.
• Complete final vehicle checks, create effective service orders, and provide feedback to service and other teams as needed • Perform PDI inspections on new vehicles in preparation for delivery reporting any deficiencies to service management.