Vision-driven professional with a career-long record of strategic sourcing for procurement, strong participation in CAPEX acquisitions and negotiation of large EPC projects.
Focused with expertise in strategic sourcing, contract management, team leadership, project management, business strategy, process improvement, research and analysis, KPIs.
SENIOR STRATEGIC BUYER
• Negotiation of more than 10 complex EPC contracts with full scope, considering electromechanical, civil and electrical assembly for critical projects.
• Negotiation, Financial Cost Analysis and Market Analysis for CAPEX projects.
• Responsible for management presentations related to CAPEX department, including performance KPIs such as spend evolution; SLA; saving and schedule of major projects.
• Leading “GO PRO II”, a Project for RTP (Requisition to Pay) process optimization, that lasted about 1 year to identify inefficiencies and propose new improvement initiatives, such as: Processes redesign and workflows, strategic planning with sourcing concepts, spend Management and database analysis to define KPIs.
• Strong Contributor to Cost Savings averaging $500 k per year.
• Enhanced portfolios for mining and railway CAPEX by developing and executing strategic category sourcing and managing a budget of $100M/year.
• Contributed to over $1.5 Million in savings through supplier negotiations and use of strategic analysis.
• Analyzed current contractual conditions programs for cost reduction opportunities, as well as suppliers’ KPIs for decision-making processes.
• Collaborated with legal departments and internal stakeholders to analyze risks and approve contracts, adhering to company policies and procedures.
• Project leadership for an SRM solution (IVALUA) to increase supplier registration for sales bid; strategic planning for platform redesign; successfully registered around 1K new companies.
• Optimized acquisition processes, buying approximately 110 purchase orders per month ($6.5M+ per semester, during the mobilization phase of FPSO vessels) and expediting services/materials.
• Coordinated documentation analysis, quotations, and issuance of invitation letters and purchase orders.
• Oversee the development and maintenance of the Oracle supplier’s database, including planning for implementing Technip’s SRM solution.
• Strategic Sourcing Services for Facilities and Maintenance
• Team Leader for client support (helpdesk).