With 10 years of experience working as a Hybrid Professional between Finance and Data Integration, I developed a passion for tools used to manipulate data. I have a strong passion for Programming, Data manipulation, ETL processes and of course Data Visualization. It gives me joy to be given massive data that many might look at and say “oh no this is too tedious for me to even look at” and instead break it down and make it easy to digest and interpret. I really look forward to meeting with you all. Kindly see attached my most updated resume.
The user has not yet completed this section
• Use Tableau and Power BI to create visualizations that provide business insights.
• Mine data to translate Business data needs into creative visualizations.
• Requirements gathering, design, deployment, and on-going enhancements request.
• Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) through troubleshooting, analysis of results.
• Act as mentor and Tableau, Power BI, Einstein, Salesforce CRM, Wave Analytics SME for users across the company.
• Look for opportunities to improve current processes or find efficiencies by applying industry best practices as a BI developer.
• A/B Testing and Statistical Modeling
• Use Alteryx to build ETL, data pipeline jobs, appropriate aggregations, and automated delivery.
Partner with users to help them learn data literacy and to become stewards of their own data
• Use Tableau & Looker to build dashboards and visual data reports that communicate a compelling story and business case
• Deliver Tableau and/or Power BI training to internal users
• Write scripts to automate Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes or to allow for custom integration
• Design, deploy and maintain statistical, predictive and data mining models to translate data into meaningful insights and recommendations across our financial, operational and strategic business functionalities.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies like Hadoop (HDFS), Hive, and Impala.
• Demonstrate accountability for the performance of the Tableau environment, through smart environment design and maintenance
• Successfully implemented Tableau Server on AWS Platform, monitor EC2 Instance Storage Space to Control Cost.
• Assist in building the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies such as Snowflake and Redshift
• Use Power BI skills to convert Excel table reports into interactive and visual dashboards
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Tableau, including Table Calcs, LOD Expressions, Parameters, and Dashboard Action
Develop Tableau reports from multiple data sources using Cross database joins, Data Blending.
• Integrate Tableau server and reports with APIs, single sign-on or other applications such as R or Python for predictive analytics and for real time data reporting.
• Use Power BI as a front-end BI tool to develop workbooks, dashboards, global filter pages, and complex parameters-based calculations.
• Create ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) workflows for data mining, data cleansing, data load into a relational and non-relational database that include creating database tables, views, and collection.
• Providing SharePoint support and end-user training.
• Validate data for accuracy and completeness against source-of-truth financial statements.
• Link GL Summary and GL Transaction level detail for drill-through capabilities in Tableau
• Interact with business users to identify dashboard strategies, report layouts.
• Gather and analyze business data from various sources.
• Evaluate and improve existing systems that are in place as well as collaborating with teams within the business to integrate these new systems to streamline workflow and company processes.
• Serve as Tableau Server admin to perform user provisioning, server performance management, license management, and version upgrades.
• Assist with the Implementation of Sharepoint
• Participate in defining best practices around report development, testing, access management, and report refresh scheduling
Design, develop and integrate functional executive dashboard systems using Tableau Desktop and Server to enable easy interpretation of portfolio status, workflow, and actions.
• Focus on the use of information and analytics to improve health and optimize consumer and provider focused business processes.
• Responsible for complex data mining using SQL Server and transferring outputs to data visualization tools such as Tableau and Looker.
• Evaluate, write, and present reports to support business operations for internal and external customers in an effort to control medical cost and improve the quality of services provided to members and providers.
• Responsible for research using multiple sources of data and analyzing algorithms.
• Develop Python code to be used with automated processes to identify revenue opportunities and customer bill impacting issues.
• Involvement in data analysis projects revolving around provider capitation reconciliation, system configuration and claims analysis as well as data mining projects around claims reimbursements spanning over multiple years’ worth of claims.
Design and create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) as required to support user stories in Tableau, Power BI,Qlik and Tibco Spotfire.
• Support the Business Intelligence/Analytics data analyst with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively designs visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to customers for feedback
• Develop Tableau based ad hoc user Interface for end users
• Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
• Defines, executes and interpret complex/nested SQL queries
• Establish standards and best practices for dashboards and related technologies for the project
• Manage a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views
• Support Activities to document, evolve, and communicate artifacts developed using Tableau
• Work with vendor to maintain and implement a long term strategy for Tableau
• Administer Tableau server in multiple environments, as needed
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: