I have gained experience as a BSA through my last position at Kia America, where I worked in the Digital Technology department with the Customer Journey department to ensure successful deployments for website components, new applications, and new projects. I was able to work well with a diverse set of people at varying levels of management and communicate with these groups in case of requirements gathering and troubleshooting. I am open to positions that are fast-paced, requires attention to detail, and organization.
– Worked with key business and IT stakeholders in implementing systems solutions and integrating best practices into technology platform.
– Ensured overall health of the enterprise system to best support business priorities, internal and external stakeholders
– Performed business requirements analysis
– Defined project requirements and support business users throughout the project life cycle including scope definition, design review and User Acceptance Testing
– Used coordination and planning skills to achieve results according to schedule despite impacted orders and deadlines
– Identified issues, analyzed information and provided solutions to problems. – Supported management and team in planned and ad hoc projects/activities, including User Acceptance testing in SAP for program developments
– Provided production support over the B2B Platform and tested any enhancements internally
– Analyzed scope, implementation, and testing needs to define project requirements.
– Assisted with technical upgrade projects for clients by working and coordinating with consultants and developers for integrations.
– Directed budgeting studies on current and proposed IT spending plans, determining maximally impactful business enhancements and minimizing wasteful spending.
– Coordinated department projects, defined scope, and managed milestones.
– Identified, analyzed and interpreted trends or patterns in data sets by finding correlations and visualizing with charts.
– Ran and compiled data analysis reports and distributed to management