Experienced healthcare administration leader with a deep industry understanding and a track record of 10+ years in improving operations, finances, and patient satisfaction. Skilled in budget management, team leadership, regulatory compliance, and driving positive changes for quality care.
• KPI Scorecard: Implemented at JPS hospital to evaluate nephrology performance, adopted by other specialties.
• Value-Based Care: Achieved a 100% incentive through MIPS Medicare program, fostering cross-functional collaboration.
• Medicare Audit: Cleared 12 deficiencies in 3 months, ensuring compliance with CMS regulations.
• De nova Centers: Opened 15 new facilities including new builds and renovations.
• EMR Enterprise System: Saved $200K during development and improved efficiency by 30% through integrating 8 databases and implementing an Enterprise System.
Artificial Intelligence for Leaders
Provide expert advice on industry best practices, streamline operations, and address client requests to ensure exceptional patient outcomes, reduce dost, increase efficiency and improve compliance.
Dialysis Services: Lifeline Dialysis
• Identify and resolve compliance issues to improve patient safety and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and regulatory agencies.
• Update and audit contracts to ensure compliance and identify and correct errors.
• Build and maintain relationships with vendors to ensure clinic needs are met and cost savings are achieved.
• Communicate effectively with senior management to implement recommendations and go above and beyond to ensure company success.
Physician Services: DFW Kidney Care Clinic
• Assist in starting new practices including hiring new providers and opening office locations
• Develop and implement customized solutions to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and increase profitability.
• Advice and support to ensure successful implementation of recommended solutions.
• Ensure ongoing satisfaction and uncover new business opportunities.
Led and managed multiple service lines, including 30+ providers, 15+ clinics, a vascular access center, and a transplant program. Improved patient care and practice growth.
• Improved financial performance by 45% with benchmarking.
• Reduced operating costs by 25% with safety audits and maintenance programs.
• Decreased no-shows by 30% through implementing a follow-up process.
• Recovered $500K from hospital and co-payments, through streamlined payment process.
• Achieved 100% reimbursement by monitoring physician rounds, and tracking claims.
Promoted to lead 6 dialysis centers, improving financial performance, clinical outcomes, and implementing successful programs for better center performance.
• Saved $200K+ through training administrators in budget management.
• Reduced inventory and lowered treatment costs by 10%, saving $300K in annual savings.
• Reduced missed treatments to < 3% through effective scheduling.
• Lowered employee turnover to < 28% through better compensation.
• Achieved 85%+ CMS reimbursement through regulatory compliance.