15 years of Account Management with high level Executive and Global Team members.
I am currently managing an Offshore team in India of 15 Recruiters. Collaborate with 15 Citi Client Leads Partners with ongoing Hiring Events, Top Priority Reqs, and new releases—improved Response Rates with Touchpoints.
Increase US/CAD Offers; reduce TAT for our 48-hour window; increase Shortlisted rate while reducing Rejections; Improve the ratio to Interview Completed; double interview Requests. We created weekly/monthly KPIs: Submissions/Offers/Starts for our account. Supply reports as needed to monitor these trends with/ Performance Reviews.
● Partnered with critical stakeholders for strategy weekly.
● Existing US/CAD Recruiting estimated 2022 4.7 million, including Passthrough (Accounting) business.
● Oversee 50+ Reqs, including new releases and Hiring Events.
● Formulated accountable metrics; daily/weekly/monthly goals.
● Supervise the vetting process and Submissions p/ day, p/ Recruiter. Roughly 15 candidates a day, up to 30 depending on the Hiring Events.
● Spearheaded and created a Corporate Policy for the Performance Improvement Plan for Recruiter evaluations, i.e., 30/60/90 up to a 2-year tenure program. In all, it encompassed 250+ Offshore Operations for our core Recruiting team(s).
● Create training from LinkedIn to Monster job boards and ERecruit.
● Doubled Interview Request(s), increased US/CAD Offers, and Shortlisted from April to May by 500% by improving the Screening Process. Increased Interview Requests and Interview completed ratio.
● Updated all existing templates to improve and created training for ERecruit, Citibank, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, and sourcing.
● Led the Vendor Program Partnerships with other Staffing Organizations to support US Req support efforts.
● Shifted ad-hoc or SOPs to Directors and VP-level leaders.
● Function to SLA and QBR metrics. Responses were daily, metered, accounted for, and allocated for producing these goals.
● Increased volume of calls and Reachouts p/ day and Candidate reach p/week to a consistent average of 1500.
● Streamlined complete cycle through our internal CRM Tool(s): ER and VMS: Fieldglass. Job Boards: Monster, ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, and Dice.
I secured interview sessions using CRMS tools, including but not limited to Beamery, HireEZ, Seekout, and LinkedIn. Reached out a minimum of 400-500 candidates per week and secured up to 700 candidates through campaigns on different job boards. Maintained a consistent delivery for SDE III L5 or L6 candidates per month to reach quarterly metrics. Achieved monthly goal of 2 offers accepted, with one accepted offer at minimum. I held the largest pipeline on the team to collect ratio goals for one-on-one meetings. Provided 20 diversity candidates per session for the new and upcoming Diversity Team and ranked top 2 in productivity for the last two months in the NS Team across the Productivity Chart and top 2 in the Diversity Division for leading with Diversity Talent first.
● Mentored new Onboard Amazonians with strategies to succeed in their everyday role.
● Attended every optional meeting for resume reviews, revisiting tools, and developer conferences and was initiative-taking in staying ahead of the innovative technologies relevant to the role assigned.
● Streamlined complete cycle through our internal CRM Tool(s): Amazon Hire and iCIMS. Productivity tracker: Asana.
● Advanced goals by leveraging various technologies including, but not limited to, APIs, Open-Source Software, Java, Python, C+, C++, Microservices, and System Design/Architecture.
Oversee recruitment functions such as conducting interviews by leveraging varied recruiting and selection tools and deploying reliable methods to fulfill assigned projects. Manage and support accountability of candidate volume metrics; 50-60 submitted per week internally, 20-30 candidates presented to customers, and scheduled customer-facing interviews 5-10 per week on average. Administer overall facets of onboarding and training for newly hired. They maintained notated candidate records, including active and passive prospects, and managed the talent pool for future opportunities. They supervised 60 open positions. Manage customer-meeting deadlines to deliver talent pools weekly; 12-15 job IDs per week and 4-5 different accounts.
● Devised and implemented effective recruitment strategies through source-out, internet, referrals, and job boards.
● Provided initiative-taking support to team members in evaluating the knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitude of candidates.
● Defined Roles and assigned duties for sales and engineering sourcing and account management departments.
● Streamlined complete cycle through departments to AMs.
● Built out the Sourcing Department and ad hoc processes.
● Took Offshore Pakistan team support and US Team to rebuild key members to Offshore team in MX to company costs by 30% costs.
● SLED, VARs, Integrator, and IT Solution Providers clients supported across the US and Europe markets.
● Accounts supported, but not limited to Softchoice, Compugen, NTT Data, ConvergeOne, Broadleaf Group, Relocity, Centre Technologies, Invasystems, Red River, and Netsync.
Fostered local Houston relationships in Texas and charter bus agencies across the United States targeted at the successful acquisition of personnel from two of the largest charter bus agencies: BusBank and Shofur now known as CharterUp. Coordinated recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified candidates. Managed all onboarding and contract workers, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Organized functions ranging from 50/150/300/500/1200+ people, partnered with other US Charter Bus Agencies across the US Market.
● Developed go-to-market strategy in pricing, acquisitions, and agency contracts, generating accelerated growth.
● Created training materials, compensation strategy and performance management programs for all employees.
● Pinpointed revenue opportunities within all assigned accounts through communications, programs, and marketing.
● Negotiated subcontracts/contract agreements with agencies as well as clients and assessed contract relationships.
● Coordinated up to 15 employees, coaching them in line with best practice and company procedures.
● Managed and 5-6 large customer accounts, totaling revenue streams of $250,000 / quarter.
● Industry customers, not limited to: Healthcare, Government Universities, Campus Shuttles, Corporate and Employee Shuttles, Airport Shuttle services, Religious Group shuttles, Private Shuttles, and On-Demand.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: