Fiercely passionate digital marketer with a keen interest in sports and entertainment that scales brands and businesses by creating impactful and timely content dispersed through various channels.
● Composed digital marketing plans for 2022 and 2023 that outlined how to utilize different marketing channels best to promote Winners, Bobby V’s Windsor Locks, Bobby V’s Stamford, and PlaySugarHouse Sportsbook while growing brand awareness and acquiring customers.
● Utilized Canva to design graphics for social media, websites, email marketing, video boards, raffle tickets, digital ads, menus, in-venue signage, calendars, and more.
● Managed three brands’ social media accounts, including updating the profiles, interacting with followers, and publishing between 1 and 5 social posts daily for each social platform to maintain brand consistency and encourage engagement.
● Conceptualized, wrote copy, designed graphics, and edited video content for social media to encourage brand awareness and engagement.
● Trained an intern on creating content, assigned them social media posts to compose, and provided edits to ensure all content published was void of grammatical errors and maintained brand consistency.
● Produced digital ads that ran on HorseRacingNation.com, ESPN.com, TheHartfordCourant.com, and Facebook to acquire new customers for Winners.
● Tracked data and engagement metrics to test and update media content to increase engagement and success rates.
● Increased company revenue by developing and scheduling marketing texts informing customers about upcoming events
● Build and schedule bi-weekly email newsletters to Bobby V’s Stamford and Windsor locks that provide information
about upcoming events and promotions for Bobby V’s, Winners, and PlaySugarhouse.
● Maintained brand presence on Instagram by developing 10 to 15 posts a week.
● Managed a team of interns and provided edits to the content created by the interns to maintain quality throughout
everything we posted.
● Created sales funnels for various brand assets.
● Compiled weekly and monthly analytics from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Wix.
● Produced copy and graphics for 10 Instagram and 3 Facebook posts weekly.
● Assembled a list of potential panelists for virtual events.
● Through outbound marketing tactics, created a sales funnel of potential clients
● Collaborated directly with digital marketing to create, plan, and implement promotional efforts.
● Composed and posted social media content on Instagram and Facebook to promote game-day attendance.
● Developed marketing plans for men’s soccer, Junior Husky Club, and women’s hockey.
● Ideated in-game promotions and game-day events to increase fan attendance and engagement.
● Composed game-day scripts and duty sheets to maintain a cohesive game-day experience.
● Interacted with fans to ensure a positive game day experience and that promotional items were properly handed out.
● Facilitated venue promotions to engage fans and improve fan engagement.
● Prepared contestants for in-game promotions by selecting them and demonstrating what needed to be done for the
● Collaborated with the band, cheer, and dance team to ensure everything stayed on schedule for the game.
● Provided help with on-campus activations and grassroots marketing campaigns that drive attendance to home athletic
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: