Brings extensive sales leadership as well as organizational experience as a 28 year sales leader with US Foods in roles with progressive levels of responsibility. Track record of delivering revenue & bottom-line growth by implementing sales strategies, aligning talent with opportunities, and developing team members.
The user has not yet completed this section
• Leads National Sales Managers and Account Executives to service and develop GPO customers within the area and deliver results within the EBITDA annual plan.
• Collaborates with Area staff and Region leadership to develop business plans for successful achievement of sales and EBITDA goals.
• Utilizes sales reporting and third-party data monthly to adjust forecasts and sales tactics for increased account penetration.
• Partners with department leaders to ensure alignment on customer activities and appropriate support from sales specialists and manufacture representatives to ensure achievement of mutual goals.
Led National Sales for the Louisiana and Mississippi Markets. Directed 9 Account Executives and a combined 15-person team. Grew sales from $90M to $125M via customer acquisitions and increasing contract value for the customers.
Led all sales functions including both Local and National Sales. Directed a 95-person team member comprised of 9 direct reports (Sales Managers, Customer Service Manager). Increased sales by 11% of $390M implementing business development and management strategies to meet annual EBITDA goals.
• Grew revenue from $326M to $346M by new account acquisitions and standardizing selling processes.
• $38M in new annual revenue by targeting, negotiating, and closing Primary Distribution Agreements with 1 Healthcare System and 3 regional concepts; assisted with the acquisition of Niño’s Italian Distribution.
Coached and developed a team of Territory Managers in a newly-created district, increasing revenue from $30M in 1998 to $55M in 2003. Improved gross profit by an average of 3.5% per year. Recognized with the Excellent in Leadership award in 2000 and the President’s Cup in 2002. Developed 3 Territory Managers for promotion into sales leadership roles.