OUTGOING, TRUSTWORTHY, HARDWORKING individual who is seeking to work in a growing organization. Highly organized with excellent listening skills. Customer service-oriented and has a strong desire to learn.
• Greet all guests in a warm and professional manner.
• Understand and follow all processes as outlined in the Guest Training Manual SOP.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Admin.
• Distribute and collect Guest Registration Forms assisting guests with any questions they may have. • Accurately assign guests to a Sales Representative in the order they arrive.
• Ensure all information is updated in Concierge from the guest registration within a timely fashion.
• Answer all incoming calls, research customer issues, and escalate to a manager/supervisor as needed.
1. Perform donor identification, registration and screening; to determine donor suitability according to cGMPs, DCOPs, CFR, PPTA standards, customer specifications and Company policies.
2. Draw vein and finger stick samples.
3. Maintain smooth and efficient flow of donors through registration and screening.
4. Coordinate with physician/physician substitutes for physicals, assessments, document review, SPE approval, NAT testing protocols, immunizations, etc.
5. Perform calibration and cleaning of equipment as required by pre-determined schedules and in accordance with DCOP’s.
6. Perform donor identification and review of records according to SOP’s.
7. Perform Haemonetics Auto pheresis setup and programming with understanding of alarm signals during operation, shut down, and in the event of power failure.
8. Maintain equipment calibration, standardization, and cleaning schedules according to SOP’s.
9. Ensure that the donor floor is properly stocked with supplies and soft goods.
10. Perform proper DMS computer entry and comments for donor data and exceptions and assist in other activities as required.
11. Record any required documentation accurately and in compliance with Company SOP’s.
12. Monitor donors for possible issues with their donation, understand how to handle donor adverse events and collection exceptions.
Serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts. Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries. General office clerks type, format, or edit routine memos. General office clerks perform a variety of clerical tasks, including answering telephones, typing documents, and filing records.
Answer the switchboard in a calm and professional manner.
• Page all personnel as authorized in department procedures in a professional manner. You will page, verify, and record all calls.
• Maintain department on-call schedules.
• Report all telephone repair problems to appropriate areas as directed.
• Hotel Tasks. Record and analyze daily financial transactions, including telephone charges, food and beverage revenue, and posting credit card charges. Perform desk clerk duties like checking guests in and out and answering questions
Opening and closing the store. Handling operational procedures, assisting cashiers, providing customer service, supervising cleaning staff, setting alarms, and keeping the entry area clean and organized. Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service. Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers. Achieving established goals.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: