Dedicated professional with demonstrated strengths in customer service, time management, and trend tracking. Good at troubleshooting problems and building successful solutions. Excellent verbal and written communicator with a strong background in cultivating positive relationships and exceeding goals.
Prepare orders, including food prep and
Trained new hires on preparation and food
Maintained high standards of food preparation
during high-volume and fast-paced operations.
Met food and cleaning safety requirements. Followed
procedures for safe food preparation, assembly, and
Took initiative to find extra tasks when scheduled duties
Office Administrator Assistant
Coordinate activities throughout the company to
ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with
Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls
and other forms of correspondence
Create and update databases and records for
orders information, personnel, and other data
Track and replace office supplies as necessary to
avoid interruptions in standard front office
Assist colleagues whenever there is an
opportunity to do so
Arranging things within the office and ensuring
the files are properly maintained.
Make sure that every member is recognized
on their special day
Shipping Department Assistant
Experience working in a warehouse or distribution
Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures and
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
Receiving, stocking, and stacking
Pulling, packing, and loading
Strong sense of time organization and urgency
Able to work independently and within a team
Helping coworkers to build furniture.
Make sure that the hardware for an order is correct.
Project Manager Assistant
Checking the layouts from Project Managers
Checking the purchase requisitions
Decisive and able to work well under pressure.
• Delivers a unique customer experience aimed at improving customer financial wellbeing and creating loyalty while increasing share of wallet.
• Processes a variety of customer interactions.
• Educates customers on alternatives available for their financial interactions.
• Identifies banking opportunities during customer interaction and refers as appropriate.
• Identifies opportunities through meaningful conversations with customers, making appropriate referrals to branch staff or PNC ecosystem partners.
• Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs.
• Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
• Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve customer’s problems.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits.
• Ensures teller and branch daily operations and maintenance transactions are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: