Eclectic, innovative, and engaging individual who thrives in new environments driven by innovative projects. Actively pursuing roles that focus on Brand Strategy, Social Media, and Content Management for innovative projects centered around Technology; including but not limited to Wellness, Beauty, Fashion, and Sustainability.
Audience Engagement Editor, The New School Free Press (2016-2018)
Editorial Intern, VMagazine (2018-2019)
Editorial Intern, Galore Inc. (2017-2018)
THESIS* IS A CRYPTOCURRENCY VENTURE STUDIO THAT SEEKS AND FURTHER DEVELOPS PRODUCTS IN DECENTRALIZED TECHNOLOGY THAT EMPHASIZE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT. DURING MY TENURE, I WAS SPECIFICALLY ASSIGNED TO TAHO; A COMMUNITY-OWNED WEB3 WALLET.
Head of Content Marketing (Apr 2023-Oct 2023) Similar to the role below, but delegated the responsibility of developing and leading marketing strategy while working alongside operations and other cross-functional teams.
• Content Creation – curate, implement and oversee content marketing strategy from end to end, while ensuring its alignment with the company’s overall business objectives and desired branding.
• Business Development – consistently develop ways to obtain new clients and maintain relationships through assistance in user acquisition and growth strategies.
• Social Media/Paid Advertising – manage and optimize social media ad campaigns to attract users, increase brand awareness, and drive customer acquisition.
(Content & Social Media Manager, Nov 2021-Apr 2023) After transitioning into a full-time role at the company, I was responsible for executing Taho’s social media strategy. By engaging target audiences, building brand awareness, and driving traffic, I increased engagement by 40% each quarter and grew their online audience to over 300k followers and community members.
• Audience Engagement – consistently build new target audiences, maintain existing relationships with followers through conversations and comments, and create a community around the brand’s image.
• Analytics & Monitoring – analyze the performance of social media metrics and
identify problem areas.
• Event Management – assist, attend, and coordinate the logistics of in-person events.
• Influencer Relationship Building – make key connections for integrations and partnerships, develop and maintain relationships with industry influencers, and liaise with thought leaders to expand the company’s brand visibility and credibility.
• Team Collaboration – work alongside the design team to create visually compelling and engaging brand assets, social media graphics, and video content.
(Freelance Social Media Manager, Sept 2021-Nov 2021) Upon first joining Thesis* on Taho, I managed the company’s social media platforms by creating, curating, and managing content specifically on their blog and Twitter accounts. By engaging with the audience and maintaining a strong online presence using various methods (long and short-form pieces, announcements, user takeovers) the company went from 4000 followers to 100k as of October 2022.
CHALKTALK IS AN EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY (EDTECH) STARTUP THAT USES FULLY ADAPTIVE TECHNOLOGY TO GENERATE PERSONALIZED CURRICULUMS AND PROVIDE METHODS OF LEARNING FOR BOTH HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AND YOUTH LIVING IN JORDAN WHO LACK ACCESS TO SUCH MEANS.
Tasked to bring an authentic, strong, and real online brand presence to the company. Notably, the company achieved in the top 10 out of 200 global startups for my independently created entry video for ChalkTalk’s application to the ASU&GSV Summit (for early-stage Edtech startups).
• Copy & Web Design – create freshly written content to properly market the company’s product and adjust layouts, color schemes,
and other design features for their website
• Content Creation – create posts, engage users, and maintain a content schedule; specifically for their LinkedIn and Instagram accounts.
OPENIGLOO IS A CUTTING-EDGE CONSUMER APPLICATION THAT CONNECTS LANDLORDS WITH PROSPECTIVE RENTERS IN NEW YORK CITY THROUGH
CROWDSOURCED TENANT REVIEWS.
Brought on as a freelancer for four months, I was responsible for the brand strategy and content management of Openigloo’s social media. Focused specifically on the content for their Instagram account, I wrote the copy, designed the posts, and maintained a consistent schedule of 1 post per day and 3 stories/day. Once a community started to form, I created a series called, “Our Neighbors,” that interviewed local New York City renters about their apartment(s).
THE CUSTOM FAMILY IS A CREATIVE PRODUCTION AGENCY THAT PROVIDES HIGH-QUALITY RESOURCES AND CURATES AWARD-WINNING PHOTO AND VIDEO CONTENT FOR GLOBALLY KNOWN BRANDS.
Hired on an as-needed basis, my tasks centered around restructuring the company’s website; redesigning and developing their website via WordPress, adding copy and visual images by sifting through hundreds of editorials that accurately presented their work, and overall modernizing the feel and brand of their online presence and attracting younger audiences.
As a PA, it is essential to make sure that production runs smoothly and that we adhere to the needs of the production team. The skills that were utilized and strengthened during this role are listed below.
• Communication – act as the cross-liaison between clients, editors, and producers by coordinating/scheduling meetings between the three.
• Organization – be the point of contact for project files, documents, and other content management systems to ease the process of retrieval for the production team.
• Budgeting – assist in monitoring, tracking, and managing the expenses incurred throughout the project.