I am a Senior Full-Stack Developer with over a decade of experience in web and blockchain technologies. I have a proven track record of consistently delivering high-quality, responsive applications while leading cross-functional teams. My expertise spans both Frontend and Backend development, allowing me to design and implement visually appealing, robust solutions. I’m passionate about technology and committed to continuous learning, ensuring I stay at the forefront of this ever-evolving field. Known for my collaborative, results-driven problem-solving approach and effective communication skills, I excel in dynamic environments that demand adaptability, creativity, and a commitment to excellence. I see software engineering as a continuous journey of growth and learning and am eager to contribute my skills and experience to your organization’s success.
• Developed job portal with by Next.js and Tailwind CSS for frontend, and Nest.js and MongoDB for backend.
• Implemented state management using Redux-toolkit.
• Utilized react-hook-form to implement efficient data submission and validation processes.
• Implemented GraphQL APIs(client and server) following the Apollo GraphQL.
• Developed a real-time messaging system using WebSockets..
• Successfully implemented a transcript generation system using react-pdf.
• Maintained web applications using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Utilized cutting-edge web development techniques such as server-side rendering (SSR), code splitting,
static site generation (SSG), and lazy loading for performance optimization and SEO friendly.
• Designed and implemented robust and scalable backend systeme and DB design using Node.js, Express.js, Nest.js and Koa.js with TypeScript.
• Utilized a variety of database technologies, including SQL databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL, as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Redis, while utilizing Prisma ORM and Sequelize for SQL databases to design and optimize database schemas.
• Implemented RESTful and GraphQL APIs standards with routing-controller and Apollo GraphQL(server).
• Implemented best practices in microservices architecture.
• Utilized SOAP to facilitate secure and efficient communication between various components of the system.
• Implemented efficient payment processing workflows with Stripe.
• Utilized project management tools such as Jira, Trello, and Asana to streamline workflows and enhance project visibility.
• Implemented OAuth authentication and two-factor authentication (2FA).
• Proceeded code reviews, offering valuable feedback to enhance code quality and maintain coding standards using GitLab and Bitbucket.
• Implemented of robust CI/CD pipelines, leveraging Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes, resulting in a significant reduction in software development and release cycles.
• Leveraging cloud services such as AWS, GCP, and DigitalOcean to deploy, scale, and manage infrastructure for the projects.
• Developed E-Learning website for children, Wellness & Fitness website, Food Delivery & Ride Ordering Platform, Token Swapping website, Dapp, and NFT Marketplace with React, Next.js, Node.js, Express.js, and Nest.js (100% TypeScript)
• Implemented well-responsive and user friendly UIs with Tailwind CSS, styled-components and Mantine UI.
• Implemented RESTful API and GraphQL API integration with Apollo GraphQL (server/client) and Hasura.
• Used PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB with ORM and ODM tools such as TypeORM and Sequelize, Prisma and Mongoose
• Implemented end-to-end testing, functional testing and unit testing with Cypress, Cucumber, Jest, Mocha/chai and Puppeteer
• Used the cloud service-Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS such as EC2, Lightsail, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, ECS, Redis, Cloudfront, Route53 and so on.
• Built the Video meeting or conference feature by using the webRTC and Zoomscript
• Developed the serverless functions by using the AWS Lambda
• Packaged, distributed, and run the applications by using Docker and Kubernetes
• Successfully implemented Web3 integration using web3.js, ethers.js, web3-react, and Moralis API.
• Developed multiple high-traffic e-commerce websites with React, Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB.
• Implemented well-responsive and user friendly interface with Material UI, SCSS/SASS, and BootStrap
• Utilized GitHub and Bitbucket as the primary code version management tool, ensuring efficient collaboration, code quality, and version control.
• Implemented robust and maintainable code, ensuring the long-term stability and performance of web applications.
• Implemented robust RESTful APIs to facilitate efficient data communication between Frontend and Backend, ensuring high performance and scalability.
• Actively participated in code reviews, mentoring junior developers, and sharing best practices to foster a culture of continuous improvement within the development team.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: