I’m an accomplished Project Coordinator with several years of experience in the film & TV industry. I also have work experience in advertising production.
Double Major in Cinema Studies & Political Science
K-POP themed teen musical featuring a number of debut actors.
– Managed a team of junior production sta
– Drafted actor contracts and facilitated their completion
– Supported several teams in liaising with studio/oce location
– Budget maintenance & invoice tracking in collaboration with the accounting department
Location-heavy comedy in rural Ontario, requiring a lot of specific equipment considerations.
– Worked closely with accounting department on invoices and payment tracking
– Managed schedules & travel itineraries with cast & crew
– Led a team of location-based crew while working remote
– Liaised between production staff and Funding partners
Back-to-back Feature Films with heavy travel & accommodation needs.
– Liaised with Canadian and US Unions to ensure we met requirements
– Worked with Agents & Managers for numerous high-profile actors
– Distribution of production documents to cast/crew & specific teams
‘Tier A’ Feature Film with ~$50 Million USD budget & large international cast
– Set up and managed multiple large oce spaces with stringent COVID regulations
– Delicate tracking for confidential financial documents
– Liaised between teams & vendors about specific needs for rentals & purchases
Coordinated multiple back-to-back productions of various natures
– Set-up an array of offices on location, led multiple teams
– Trained junior production staff on daily duties
– Organized events for and supported the needs of broadcast partners.
– Worked on multiple projects at once, coordinating schedules throughout various stages