Although I’m a designer by title, my experience is largely cross-functional as I’m usually singled out as an asset for the social, marketing, product, content, and video production teams. I’m an asset in any step of the creative process from ideation to execution. Whether it’s self-led or from a creative brief, my creative problem solving skills help engage and inform audiences while ensuring brand elements remain consistent across multiple channels.
Series B start up – Nasdaq-backed, fintech, sports betting platform
• Optimized designs and visual assets contributed to securing $36MM+ in funding from investors.
• Animated captivating graphics for live-streaming event, attracting over 300K viewers across Twitter and YouTube, driving brand exposure and connection.
• Identified and initiated projects spanning multiple teams, facilitating design sprints that improved inter-team collaboration by 15% and increased project success rates.
• Successfully managed and completed over 50 creative projects from kickoff to completion within a high-paced, high-volume environment, consistently meeting or exceeding deadlines.
Digital sports, entertainment, and media company delivering content across multiple platforms
• Developed and executed a comprehensive social media content overhaul that increased engagement by 40% on Instagram, 106% on Twitter, and acquired 2.2MM+ TikTok followers within nine months.
• Initiated and presented a proposal to the CEO, featuring content concepts, logo redesign, partnership strategies, merchandise planning, and product design, leading to a promotion to oversee women’s content on all platforms.
• Achieved a 40% increase in brand recognition and user engagement through motion design and animation projects, demonstrating a strong ability to drive brand presence.
Multi-platform digital media company and entertainment brand
• Defined art direction for marketing campaigns, brand partnerships, and engaging content for an audience reach of over 6MM, with a keen focus on pop culture, tech trends, and design aesthetics.
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams, providing creative feedback and art direction for over 30 initiatives, leading to a 25% increase in the effectiveness of the creative content produced.
• Directed photo and video shoots, photographed collections, and designed products for seasonal and evergreen campaigns.
• Optimized creative processes, reducing project turnaround time by 15% while maintaining the highest quality standards.