Experienced Accounting professional with 6 plus years of maintaining financial records and performing relevant financial projections for determining future business performance. History of developing accurate datasets and reports through databases such as Oracle, Infinium, iCISM, and Workday. With proven skills in managing routine and complex business accounting needs. Familiar with financial analytical standards, state requirements, and federal regulations. Accomplished in taking on tasks within strict deadlines while prioritizing urgent needs.
– Dean’s List
– Graduated top 20% of my class
Graduated top 20% of my class by maintaining a cumulative grade-point average of 3.75.
• Managed monthly close and financial statement preparation.
• Managed the accuracy of transactions and accounting systems.
• Developed, implemented, and maintained systems, policies, objectives, short-range and long-range planning to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
• In charge of overseeing and developing GL, AR, and AP functions, including mentoring and managing staff.
• Analyzed and report on expenses, operations, and profitability.
• Ensured accounting practices complied with the legal guidelines and established accounting principles.
• Identified solutions to discrepancies in financial records.
• Assisted in the preparation of budgets, rolling forecasts, and comparisons to actual.
• Managed and perform varied administrative duties, special projects, and reports.
• Responsible for maintaining and enforcing cafe financial, Human Resources & Administrative controls per company policy.
• Performed company audits on a regular basis and reported all exceptions to General Manager for corrective action to maintain cafe compliance with company policy.
• Ensured that the hiring process for hourly employees was performed and documented in compliance with company policy.
• Responsible for working with the General Manager to ensure that corrective action is taken on all audit exceptions to maintain compliance with applicable policies.
• Produced month-end closing reports and provided actionable suggestions on remittance for a quick
• Contacted vendors and customers to verify the information and follow up on client issues.
• Applied proper codes to invoices, files, and receipts to keep records organized and easily searchable.
• Input financial data and produce reports using Workday.
• Investigated daily variances and corrected errors to resolve discrepancies.
• Reconciled account information and reported figures in the general ledger by comparing them to
bank account statements each month.
• Reviewed account documentation for over 50 accounts, rectified issues, and contacted vendors
about account changes.
• Reported financial data and updated financial records in ledgers and journals.
• Used advanced software skills to produce high-quality documents, reports, and presentations.
• Worked directly with the elected officials on the Board of Directors to ensure the 501(c) 6 nonprofit trade organization was properly providing the local multifamily housing industry with legislative support, education, networking opportunities, and community outreach to benefit the members.
• Operated closely with the EVP, AVP, and Senior managers as a consultant to report the day-to-day financial transactions and workflow.
• Assisted in the development of all audit processes, including risk assessment, planning, and execution of audit procedures, and communication of audit results to senior management.
• Gathered and collected all financial information for business and verified accuracy in the system.
• Provided support in budget preparation and contract development.
• Audited and approved over $100K worth of monthly account statements.
• Met weekly with department managers to discuss financial information according to current needs.
• Booked and coordinated travel plans for the EVP.
• Implemented project management techniques to overcome obstacles and increase team productivity.
• Organized spaces, materials, and catering support for internal and client-focused meetings.
• Developed internal requirements and standards to minimize regulatory risks and liability across programs.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: