Customer Service professional with years of experience in fast-paced pharmacy setting and High volume call centers. Detail- oriented and committed to maintaining high-quality assurance and control standards. Empathic and good communicator, able to effectively manage multiple priorities with an undeniable positive attitude. Excited to bring a record of excellence in customer service and contribute to the growth of a new company
Processed and filled daily prescriptions in a high-volume pharmacy environment
• Resolved non-routine issues including thirdparty billing, computer system, and
customer service problems
• Answered phone calls and addressed questions from customers and healthcare
• Managed inventory and performed organizational tasks
• Stocked, labeled, and inventoried medication to keep accurate records
• Assisted in training new pharmacy technicians and provided ongoing mentorship to
improve their skills and knowledge in pharmaceutical operations.
• Answered prior authorization inquiry calls or/and faxes as well as researched and resolved formulary and benefit issues using the appropriate reference material
• Processed prior authorization requests made by providers and members for medications not inherently covered on a member’s prescription drug plan
• Ensured positive overall customer experience while confirming all necessary information is properly submitted.
• Customized existing insurance programs to suit individual client needs by analyzing specific requirements
• Sought out new clients and developed client relationships through networking, direct referrals, lead databases and cold calling.