As a Regulatory Project Manager at Caldwell Compliance, I led the compliance review and verification of project documentation for national wireless telecommunications clients. Managing seven markets across the Northeast, I managed vendors and timelines to ensure deliverables were completed for over 6000+ sites.
I have a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Carroll College, with a focus on business administration and management. I am skilled in Project management, sales, new hire training and management, and team building. I am passionate about delivering high-quality solutions that meet the needs and expectations of our clients and stakeholders. I am also committed to enhancing my professional skills and knowledge through continuous learning and development. I am motivated to receive my PMP Certification.
● Managed seven markets in the Northeast Region covering 6000+ active cellular sites.
● Tracked and reviewed cellular sites for Regulatory needs averaging 20+ sites a day.
● Maintained Purchase Orders for environmental reports on each site.
● Hosted weekly market calls with Real Estate Teams to facilitate the completion of deliverables.
● Maintained relationships with four Environmental Vendor PM’s, hosting weekly calls to review timelines of environmental reports (NEPA, Section 106, CEL, Phase I, ACM/LBP) and ensure on-time deliverables.
● Created Excel reports within Dish’s system, NexSysOne, to track sites.
● Supervised and mentored two members in their support of the NE Region. Led Regulatory Training for 8 members of the Caldwell Dish team.
● Reviewed Post Construction reports for aviation safety and created documentation of RF emission safety.
● Worked with 3-4 construction crews daily to ensure build sites were compliant with state and federal guidelines.
● Daily review of 10+ tower sites, non-tower sites, and raw land builds for necessary compliance documentation to approve the start of construction.
● Assisted AT&T Compliance Manager in the high-volume New England market.
● Reviewed and approved 15+ projects daily to ensure all FAA/FCC compliance requirements were met prior to construction start.
● Approved and monitored FAA required Prior and Post Notifications with local airports and hospitals.
● Ran a retail paint store. Took sales from $700k to over $2 million.
● Hired and trained 10+ staff members.
● Ordered and managed inventory weekly.
● Negotiated pricing for contractor cliental which made up 70% of yearly sales.
● Won Sales Awards for growth and profit in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
● Founded a Women’s Leadership Network for female SWP employees in Montana. Planned and led a conference for the women in 2018.
● Managed 12+ employee schedules
● Supervised daily bank deposits.
● Ran Lead Generation Program, calling and visiting work sites of 20+ contractors weekly to build relationships and grow sales.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: