Results-driven Client Manager with over 15 years of experience in product development, promotion, and optimization. Proven expertise in developing lasting client rapport through knowledgeable support and consistent service. Skilled in advanced marketing, prospecting, and merchandising strategies to achieve promotional goals. Adept at building networks and supporting branding objectives
•Orchestrated project plans, assigning tasks, and overseeing workflow within each lab.
• Conducted meetings with internal teams, consultants, and medical professionals.
• Enhanced project efficiency by forecasting, scheduling, and monitoring timelines and personnel performance.
• Implemented effective change management processes for project updates.
•Delivered timely and accurate client communications, showcasing deep knowledge of banking products and resolving complex financial issues.
• Researched, analyzed, and resolved a range of complex treasury, cash management, lending, and depository products, aligning with the intricacies of audit test work.
• Collaborated with senior leadership to review, revise, and develop procedures, providing valuable feedback on process improvement, directly relevant to enhancing audit methodologies.
• Operated as a Subject-Matter Expert, handling complex or escalated calls, demonstrating an ability to work autonomously, a key requirement for the role.
•Recognized for superior performance, selected as a Subject-Matter Expert and Proctor/Coach for new hire training.
• Handled complex or escalated calls, assisting financial center partners with account opening procedures and policies.
• Led onboarding control aspects for clients, ensuring compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
Managed technical incident tickets, providing troubleshooting guidance and solutions.
• Assisted financial center associates with policy and procedural guidance for transactions and teller error adjustments.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: