I am a top-ranked strategic account manager with 17+ years of practical experience promoting pharmaceuticals and healthcare therapies to private practices, hospitals, and healthcare systems. I am committed to partnering with clients to drive product adoption and sustainable revenue growth by leveraging a consultative approach that enables me to define clients’ actual needs and offer solutions that achieve business goals. Known for my relationship-oriented approach, I am particularly strong in building trust with internal and external customers to drive engagement, capture market share, and win new prescription writers.
Managed strategic accounts and drove sales growth for Coloplast’s continence care product portfolio. Cultivated strong relationships with healthcare professionals, conducted product training, and collaborated on marketing strategies. Exceed sales targets, demonstrating expertise in healthcare sales and account management.
• Achieved 104% to revenue goal YTD.
• Grew territory revenue by 9% vs PYTD.
• Engaged in promotional activity with hospitals, rehabilitations centers, and physician offices.
• Conducted in-service training sessions to ensure accounts utilize products as directed.
• Negotiated contracts with durable medical equipment suppliers.
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist- Glaucoma/ Dry Eye
Managed business of assigned territory. Call primarily on Ophthalmologists and Optometrist promoting prescription eye drops for glaucoma and dry eye disease. Responsible for growing market share through needs-based selling along with the use of clinical knowledge. Built strong business relationships with physicians, staff, and key decision makers while increasing market share and consistently exceeding territory sales objectives for assigned products.
• Played a key role in product launch for Simbrinza Ophthalmic Eye Drops. Increased market share from 68.12% to 100.87%.
• Achieved 126.74% to goal for Pataday Ophthalmic Eye Drops.
• Quarter 3 Pataday Top Salesperson Award.
• Chosen to represent Southwest Region on the Global Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Board.
• Achieved 98.7% to goal for Eysuvis ophthalmic eye drop.
Veterinary Sales Consultant
Responsible for the promotion of Purina’s Veterinary Diet & Supplement product lines to veterinary hospitals and clinics within assigned geography. Maintain and grow new business by building mutually beneficial relationships with key decision makers and external distributor partners. Create a positive Purina experience by providing exceptional customer service to targeted accounts and their staff through clinic calls, product detailing, in-hospital presentation, and CE events.
• 101% to goal in 2021. Increased sales revenue 9.4% from previous year.
• 100.5% to goal in 2020. (1.4M Revenue).
• Maximized product utilization by consulting with clients to merchandise and recommend products to customers.
• Worked cross-functionally with regional team, distributor channel and counterparts across the country.
• Optimized field sales effectiveness by defining target market, uncovering opportunities, and utilizing resources.
• Grew market share by coordination sales efforts with distribution partners.
Senior Regional Account Manager- Oncology
Manage the sales efforts for United Health Group Rx Oncology Specialty Pharmacy oral oncolytic portfolio within sales territory, calling primarily on Oncologist, Urologist, and their support personnel. Work closely with pharmacy clients, physicians, staff, and patients as it relates to specialty medication pull-thru, patient access, reimbursement, and developing customized solutions that help drive efficiency and patient results.
• Achieved 103% to goal for open market oral oncology referrals in 2019.
• Achieved 101% to goal for open market oral oncology referrals in 2018.
• Achieved 100% to goal for open market oral oncology referrals in 2017.
• Ranked 2nd out of 103 representatives nationally for AARP revenue growth in 2019.
• 2019 Presidents Club Award Winner
• Managed & grew territory revenue from $14 million to $43 million in annual sales over a 4-year period.
• Chosen by senior leadership in 2018 to participate in a 5-member Innovation Task Force Committee charged with piloting a new Salesforce Customer Relationship Management System prior to company-wide implementation.
• Demonstrated leadership and commitment to teamwork, which was facilitated by being promoted to Senior Sales Representative & Field Sales Trainer in 2019.
• Launched Oncology Limited Distribution Drugs and partnered with pharmaceutical sales representatives.